Joshua Kimmich

Barcilliant

There are no long term studies for this "vaccine". There are however plenty of nasty adverse reactions even death.
I am pro choice not anti vax. It's everyone's personal decision whether they want to get the jab or not.

Messigician

There are no long term studies for this "vaccine". There are however plenty of nasty adverse reactions even death.
I am pro choice not anti vax. It's everyone's personal decision whether they want to get the jab or not.

This but it's not everyone's choice whether to get the vaccine or not that's the issue

Yannik

He IS planning to get vaccinated at this point and he did admit to being wrong.

Kimmich:

"I already had an appointment during my second quarantine," "Unfortunately, the virus beat me to it. Of course, it would have been better for me to get vaccinated sooner."

"In general, it was just difficult for me to deal with my fears and concerns. That's why I was undecided for so long. (...) I was the one responsible for missing several key matches and couldn't help the team. That wouldn't have happened with a vaccination. That's why I let everyone down."

i do hope that tiring debate will end on that note.

El Gato

Villarato!
And that's a mature thing to do. Good for him. Always thought he's on the good end of the hesitancy spectrum as opposed to other absolute dimwits like Rodgers who went out of their way to deceive and try to play victim

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And that's a mature thing to do. Good for him. Always thought he's on the good end of the hesitancy spectrum as opposed to other absolute dimwits like Rodgers who went out of their way to deceive and try to play victim

What Rodgers said was dumb of course, but if he cannot get the mRNA vaccines as he said he had an allergy to one of the ingredients I can understand his hesitancy over the J&J one. I mean that isn't even administered here in Norway due to concerns over it. You can get it IF a doctor allows you to, but you have to go through many hoops.

El Gato

Villarato!
What Rodgers said was dumb of course, but if he cannot get the mRNA vaccines as he said he had an allergy to one of the ingredients I can understand his hesitancy over the J&J one. I mean that isn't even administered here in Norway due to concerns over it. You can get it IF a doctor allows you to, but you have to go through many hoops.

Yup true
Don't think there's any way to prove he's allergic as claims however and the allergy is something ridiculously rare (2.5 per million for Moderna and 4.7 for Pfizer based on CIDRAP news from 2 months ago) so always assumed him lying about it was more probable since he intentionally deceived about his status in other ways.

Last edited:

fergus90

Dropped an absolute midfield masterclass today. This was the game after he played more key passes in a single game this season (8) from Right-back.

90mins played
154 touches
114 accurate passes
2 Assists
7 key passes
3 big chances created
9/12 ground duels won
6/8 long balls
4/4 dribble attempts

His versatility and quality to play in almost any position is outstanding.

The only guy who was maybe better than Kimmich in last years was Kdb. Otherwise this guy is stunning and next to Lewa by far Bayern's best player.

KdB, really?Maybe from 2016 until 2 years ago - but not the recent two seasons. He showed sparks but was injured too often and then always needed time.

And - Kimmich is playing a different position. And together with M?ller is the brain and commander of this team. Even if I like KdBs play I do not see him organizing things or commanding others - but I guess that is normal with Pep's teams. Pep has the total command.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

KdB, really?Maybe from 2016 until 2 years ago - but not the recent two seasons. He showed sparks but was injured too often and then always needed time.

And - Kimmich is playing a different position. And together with M?ller is the brain and commander of this team. Even if I like KdBs play I do not see him organizing things or commanding others - but I guess that is normal with Pep's teams. Pep has the total command.

Kdb did underperfom in last two seasons but before that he was a few years the best midfield player in the world imo, he played some passes which i have seen only from peak Iniesta and Messi. Against Lyon two years ago this guy was their best player but one worldclass player alone isn't enough to win the cl.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Come to Barca King and play for your childhood hero and idol Xavi.

#KimmichBarcaCDM

Joan

Should've been carded in the first half. Licence to kill on this guy.

Shame he'll never play for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans