Josep Maria Bartomeu

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
This is just ridiculous. We need a new board, fresh start. New players, new staff, maybe a new coach but I think that Tata is good enough to handle the situation.

we can survive with the players we have at our disposal, all we need is a new board and a new coach, new players is something ideal but not compulsory

Kohe321

Yes, we can "survive", but playing at the level Barca should be playing? No.

I agree about a new board, not so sure about a new coach. However, I really think Pique and Alves needs to go and get replacements who are hungry and want to do well. A striker and a midfielder with the hunger and will to succeed would be awesome as well. This can hardly be done in one transfer window though, which is why it's a shame that the board wasn't able to start refreshing the squad when it should have started - 2 summer transferwindows ago.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Yes, we can "survive", but playing at the level Barca should be playing? No.

I agree about a new board, not so sure about a new coach. However, I really think Pique and Alves needs to go and get replacements who are hungry and want to do well. A striker and a midfielder with the hunger and will to succeed would be awesome as well. This can hardly be done in one transfer window though, which is why it's a shame that the board wasn't able to start refreshing the squad when it should have started - 2 summer transferwindows ago.

Let's hope this summer brings the needed refresh and we need a few at each position. Tata will hopefully drive the board to bring the players he wants ie Vidal.

coura

Banned
Javier Faus (financial vice-president) “Barça sell two and a half jerseys for every one Real Madrid sells.”

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Javier Faus (financial vice-president) “Barça sell two and a half jerseys for every one Real Madrid sells.”

Unnecessary words, Faus is an idiot. Again the us vs RM bullshit, should be stopped. Let that shit be for the Madrid clubs.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Oh, and dont forget this board changed the rule to call a vote of no confidence from 5% to 15%. Well played Rosell, well played. FFS

F

Flavia

Problem is that it takes a lot of time for "random socis" to just collect those signatures. It really needs to be done by a prominent figure.

Get them during the referedum for the new camp nou. perfect timing, a lot of socis will be there.

Home of Barca Fans