Josep Maria Bartomeu

jamrock

Lol messigician sources crazy 🤣.
But if he said that, he is just owning his own ineptitude that anyone with half a brain cell could see from the beginning.

soul24rage

Gerard Pique: "Bartomeu the worst President in the history of Barca? I don't know if he was the worst, but for me, during my time, he's on the list for sure. We all make mistakes, but in his time, Barca weren't where they should be." [la sotana]

Agreed Gerry

Messigician

This guy is making things worse. Just admit already you didn't do the best job possible and move on..

He has to respond after Laporta keeps bringing him up calling him a criminal lol.

Laporta: "From the previous board, there are errors, irregularities, allegedly criminal situations, alleged corruption. What we are doing is internal investigations to see if legal responsibilities must be taken."

FinBarcelonafan

He has to respond after Laporta keeps bringing him up calling him a criminal lol.

Laporta: "From the previous board, there are errors, irregularities, allegedly criminal situations, alleged corruption. What we are doing is internal investigations to see if legal responsibilities must be taken."

Yeah, that's fair, but these things should be dealt with in court if that's the case.

But yeah, that part is on Laporta.

Messigician

Laporta will press charges against Bartomeu and his board. The club will have to hold an assembly with the socis, where they will vote on proceeding or not. They believe that the 487M euros in losses last season alone are enough to be held accountable in court.

? @elconfidencial

" Bartomeu will not sue the club for defamation out of respect for the club will only defend himself"

My president

khaled_a_d

Yeah, that's fair, but these things should be dealt with in court if that's the case.

But yeah, that part is on Laporta.

Laporta doesn't want to involve court most likely because it is bad press for the club.
He could hunt Bartou same way Rossell and Bartou did with him, but I think it will be just media scapegoating Bartou to give himself a deserved leeway with fans and don't drag the image of the club with it
He himself hated it when Bartou was arrested

Messigician

Laporta: "Bar?a have now lost Messi and Griezmann? I think that there is hope. I think that the fans understand that these difficult decisions had to be made for the good of the club. We had to do it."

Barto would never say that about the GOAT haters gonna hate

SmilerBam

Laporta: "Bar?a have now lost Messi and Griezmann? I think that there is hope. I think that the fans understand that these difficult decisions had to be made for the good of the club. We had to do it."

Barto would never say that about the GOAT haters gonna hate

Fuck Ratomeu. He is the main reason Barca is in this state. Laporta lied, but Ratomeu destroyed this club.

Home of Barca Fans