Josep Maria Bartomeu

jamrock

I wonder where are the guys who rated him as a good president now, & the ones who didn't rate laporta, "laporta didn't do anything great it was his board". 🤣🤣🤣 Still the best/dumbest line I've heard on here.

We will become the Milan of football for about 5 years in order to fix the mess this guy put us in.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I wonder where are the guys who rated him as a good president now, & the ones who didn't rate laporta, laporta didn't do anything great it was his board.

We will become the Milan of football for about 5 years in order to fix the mess this guy put us in.

Hahaha. So true.

vuji_31

Idiot payed 500mil for 3 idiots.

Biggest waste ever.

Then give pjanic 16mil*5 years , so 90mil on salaryes.

Hope so he dies.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think we need [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] again to tell us how Barca's biggest problem in 2018-2020 was EV

MTL_Barca

Should probably go into hiding so no Messi fanatic happens to find him :lol:

It's actually incredibly how they fucked up the club, both financially AND when it comes to the squad. Truly an impressive achievement to invest so much and get so little out of it in return. And let's not even start with years of bad press accompanying this shitshow.

Last edited:

kattanib

I think we need [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] again to tell us how Barca's biggest problem in 2018-2020 was EV

Fuck EV, he was a pussy doing whatever the amigos wanted him to do. All three played parts: Messi is the villain, Barto is the investor in villain de amigos, and EV is the bartender making sure their orders are well served

Messigician

Not his fault tbh.

The expenses were sustainable with the revenue we were bringing in. Shame on the people who used him he was a weak president but he did his best for the club.

Home of Barca Fans