Josep Maria Bartomeu

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yeah no way anything like this happens, and even for the 0.001% chance it's true and they actually manage to get rid of most bums i don't even want to know who they'd sign in their places :lol:

They just tell the fans what they want to hear at the moment, in the end they give away Rakitic to Sevilla for peanuts and that's probably it. After all these years of disappointment i don't have the slightest bit of hope that these people could handle initiating a rebuild of the squad.

After seeing what @Tackle posted from MD: All the players in the squad are transferable, with the exception of Ter Stegen, De Jong and Messi, as well as the young newcomers, such as Fati and Puig. The rest can leave if a good offer arrives, and if no offers arrive at all, Bar?a are ready to terminate contracts. [md]

There is no doubt now that this is clearly a play to make fans forget and wait until things calm down. Reeks of the same shit after that bottlejob against Liverpool where MD reported that the board was going to evaluate Valverde's season and make a "decision".

FCBfan22

1. Get a new coach
2. Sell the loudest entitled pricks with most influence (Pique, Suarez)
3. Proceed to sell 3 more of the old guard/amigos (Alba, Vidal, Rakitić)
4. Sell Coutinho, Braithwaite, Todibo and other players on loans, who have no future here
5. Bring back Alena to fill one of the bench midfield spots
6. If somebody makes an offer for Griezmann for 60-70 million, take it and run
7. Aim for CL spots next season and play youngsters (If we don't sign a striker, play Fati there. He has the feel for the goal).
8. Resign

Step 2 is the most important one.

Last edited:

serghei

You want him to make all of those decisions until he resigns? This clown?

I hope he gets the fuck out without touching another transfer or naming another puppet manager.

FCBfan22

You want him to make all of those decisions until he resigns? This clown?

I hope he gets the fuck out without touching another transfer or naming another puppet manager.

True. I was just making an example what someone with some dignity would do.

But this rat, no.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would sell Alena too and sign an athletic midfielder like Camavinga. Alena is gonna become the new Rafinha for us.

Sorin

1. Get a new coach
2. Sell the loudest entitled pricks with most influence (Pique, Suarez)
3. Proceed to sell 3 more of the old guard/amigos (Alba, Vidal, Rakitić)
4. Sell Coutinho, Braithwaite, Todibo and other players on loans, who have no future here
5. Bring back Alena to fill one of the bench midfield spots
6. If somebody makes an offer for Griezmann for 60-70 million, take it and run
7. Aim for CL spots next season and play youngsters (If we don't sign a striker, play Fati there. He has the feel for the goal).
8. Resign

Step 2 is the most important one.

1. Goes without saying.
2. Imperative that these 2 are gone. Loudmouths without the quality to back It up.
3. I would add Busquets to that list and subtract Alba. Busquets already has the replacement ready, Frenkie. While Alba is also one of the overrated veterans, we don't have any replacement for him. Firpo is a joke and I don't know anyone on the market at his point. With our poor finances we don't even have the money for a better LB. Plus, as sad as it sounds, he is one of the only ones who can still run in behind the defences. I'll keep him for this year still.
4. Agreed. Just that it would be hard as fuck to sell the likes of Coutinho due to his astronomical wages. Will probably have to settle with another loan.
5. Would sell Alena as well, he's barely good enough for Betis' bench. Just take the 10m or so we will get for him and be done with it.
6. Would do it too but same as with Cout, he has 43m worth of wages. There's nobody out there who will pay even 20m for him, nevermind 60-70m. Therefore I would keep him, we will need some bodies as well, can't be selling everyone, we need bodies and he's a hard worker too.
7. Fati should be a regular starter, same as Puig but we still need a bit of patience with them. They are 18 yo and 20 yo respectively, we need a coach that can balance their development. Same as with Pedri and Trincao.
8. As fast as possible.

I would add another point.

9. Reinforce the back line. All the money that we have this summer should be used on the defence imo. Try for Upamecano after the CL. Bring Garcia back, anything to change the joke that is our 4 man defence. Hell, if the opportunity arises, sell one of Roberto/Semedo as well and bring Emerson back or Atal or somone on that position. Forget Lautaro, Aubameyang or their mothers and buy defenders with pace and physical presence.

DonAK

I would sell Alba and and sign a young, athletic LB. Alba had like 3 assists all season. He was awful this year. What do we have to lose? Just get rid of him when you can before he has a "good year" and we're stuck with him further down the line.

Not to forget his attitude STINKS. The worst out of all of them. And he is a despicable player/personality on the field. Seem like a decent guy off the field, but I don't care about that.

Sorin

I would sell Alba and and sign a young, athletic LB. Alba had like 3 assists all season. He was awful this year. What do we have to lose? Just get rid of him when you can before he has a "good year" and we're stuck with him further down the line.

Not to forget his attitude STINKS. The worst out of all of them. And he is a despicable player/personality on the field. Seem like a decent guy off the field, but I don't care about that.

Not against it but who is that young LB? I genuinely don't know who that is. Being younger and athletic doesn't mean mean that he is better than Alba. Case in point Firpo.

Or Firpo can be better under a new coach, I suppose.

DonAK

Not against it but who is that young LB? I genuinely don't know ago that is. Being younger and athletic doesn't mean that he is better than Alba. Case in point Firpo.

Or Firpo can be better than under a new coach, I suppose.

You have to take that risk. Next season is a wash anyway. Perhaps sign Estupinan from Watford. Ship Alba off to the highest bidder.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Not against it but who is that young LB? I genuinely don't know who that is. Being younger and athletic doesn't mean mean that he is better than Alba. Case in point Firpo.

Or Firpo can be better under a new coach, I suppose.

You just know Barto and AbiGOAT would have probably gone for someone like Jesus Navas and convert him to LB if they were in search of one.

Messi983

I would sell Alena too and sign an athletic midfielder like Camavinga. Alena is gonna become the new Rafinha for us.

Would like to get Camavinga but we don't have money for him.

He doesn't want to leave, we're stuck with him until 2024.

DonAK

I don't see why the club should have outstanding respect for players that played us with their contract negotiations, threatening to leave if they didn't get what they wanted such as Umtiti and Alba.

Home of Barca Fans