Josep Maria Bartomeu

Julien

Bartomeu has to go. I check the news, I see plenty of posts making fun of us. Now our twitter account even got hacked.

[tw]900196235390443520[/tw]

Chong Li

That's not only incompetence and stupidity anymore, seems like an inside job to take the club down.

I really hope he'll end up in jail just like his master.

Julien

That's not only incompetence and stupidity anymore, seems like an inside job to take the club down.

I really hope he'll end up in jail just like his master.

DH6EeQVXYAEXRrM.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't think anyone imagined at the beginning of this summer that we would end up becoming the absolute laughingstocks of world football (by fans of almost every big team uniting to laugh at us) and we'd end up having the infamous Summer of L's. As things stand this will go down as the WORST and most high profile disaster of a transfer window in the entire history of football.

At the beginning of the summer they gave us grand dreams of Verratti and building a great team to rival RM. We had no idea things would end up this bad, almost 20 consecutive L's later. I'm seriously shocked, Farto has outdone himself and everyone else around anywhere.

If the socis see this and don't vote them out with FULL conviction and urgency, then they are a mixture of negligent and braindead. There's simply no alternative, no other rationalization that justifies letting FC Barcelona suffer these atrocities any further.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This board will bury this club for decades if they stay until 2021.

Will ruin relations with absolutely every club and end up destroying the team, and heck even the academy with their incompetence.

Even I couldn't believe they could be this incompetent.

Wow.....what an absolute disaster.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Perez has improved lately and is doing a complete 180 on his old strategy but even recently he made blunders (he hired Rafa fuckin Benitez). He's lucky he found Zidane who is their version of pep:

Givenchy

I haven't been following the news the past few days.. did Vives really say this? :lol:

Barcelona spokesman Josep Vives on fans criticizing president Bartomeu: "Those demanding Bartomeu to resign on Twitter are not from Catalonia and Spain, but from Saudi Arabia, France, America and other countries."

fergus90

Simply this guy has no idea what he's doing. Thought he could passively sit by and make any decision as long as he had MSN. There is no planning involved here because revenues in this guys eyes is what is deemed a success, not what happens on the pitch. Barca's dominance was unique because of it's philosophy and style of play, this twat and his cronies have ripped it apart.

weloveyuner

What will the old socios do? Will they stand by Bartomeu or vote for Benedito's no confidence motion? They are the ones who hold the key, not the youngsters.

Barcilliant

Fucking socis will take down the club, If they cannot see there is a huge problem here then we are fucked for the next decade. We will end up a Europa league team at best.

Yes, and that idiot Vives shat on the international fan base. Without the international fan base Barca would struggle to stay in the top ten of La Liga. What a complete shithead.

kilian

I don't think anyone imagined at the beginning of this summer that we would end up becoming the absolute laughingstocks of world football (by fans of almost every big team uniting to laugh at us) and we'd end up having the infamous Summer of L's. As things stand this will go down as the WORST and most high profile disaster of a transfer window in the entire history of football.

At the beginning of the summer they gave us grand dreams of Verratti and building a great team to rival RM. We had no idea things would end up this bad, almost 20 consecutive L's later. I'm seriously shocked, Farto has outdone himself and everyone else around anywhere.

If the socis see this and don't vote them out with FULL conviction and urgency, then they are a mixture of negligent and braindead. There's simply no alternative, no other rationalization that justifies letting FC Barcelona suffer these atrocities any further.

Shocked is the right word. I can`t begin to process that these guys had so many months when there was obvious that we need midfield reinforcements and the only thing they could come up with was to buy Paulinho and chase Verratti. You just have to remember that these guys are paid a lot of money to do this stuff. Shocking incompetence. If socios don`t vote them out, Messi should leave.

Home of Barca Fans