Josep Maria Bartomeu

blaugrana1987

To fix this shit we would need :

Buy :

LW (Dembele), AM (Coutinho), CMF (Verratti/Seri) and CB.
Carefully bring Alena into the first team.

Sell :

Arda, Vermaleen, Rakitic, Gomes and Rafinha.
We wont be able to sell one of them, let alone 5.

Honestly, its 17th of Aug. What we have done to address the issues is we bought Semedo the other hand we lost Neymar and have chased shadows for 2 months in TM.

GTFO board!

serghei

Sounds like something [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] or [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] would say

When Gomes was signed people were very happy around here, like 80% of the forum if not more. Go check it out, and get informed before you talk shit.

serghei

Nobody cares about past opinions. I am talking about present ones

The transfer was done in the past, not now. So the opinions back then were the ones that counted. A lot of people and good teams rated him, including Madrid. Seems many people were wrong. But, yes, at that time, the transfer made sense.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I always thought Gomes was overrated and I have a very very strong feeling that Barca were after him because he happened to play well against them with Valencia at Camp Nou. He never looked that great at anything, and even in his good moments it was just running up the pitch with the ball in counters and playing simple passes.

It might also be the case that Barca came after Paulinho because of how he played against them in the CWC with Guangzhou.

GetIn

[tw]897964828609925120[/tw]

Pique: "We are not in the best moment, at the level of team or club. It is the 1st time that we felt that the Madrid is superior."

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
can someone please put together and list the players we missed on while he was in charge? you can start with the guy that finished us off with two brilliant goals at the end of the 1st leg and the start of the 2nd.

jamrock

I think that stunner of a goal was what fooled people about Gomes i remember when we signed him, i said for the money we paid with the potential add ons he needs to be a top player of his generation which i doubt he ever will be.

Arda was a stupid transfer from day 1, he simply never fit.

Now with paulinho and this midfield we played in the clasico we are going full Madrid with diarra and the likes. Smh

Say what you want about jamdav as least he is here taking his ribbing, and if we turn things around at the end of the season he will looking at is like what did i say.

But where is Khalid lol

Home of Barca Fans