Josep Maria Bartomeu

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why are you guys getting worked up over trivial shit? Surely there's more important things to be worrying about?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guys, If anyone here has twitter or can make an account, Please spread the word and participate:

We're getting #BartomeuDimiteYa at halftime TONIGHT. Make sure to spread the word and if you don't have an account, please make one and participate. We got attention of top journalists, outlets like Sport, Rac1, Onda Cero, Marca, Sid Lowe from The Guardian, many socios and made the board make an statement. Please don't think a hashtag trend will be futile, we will be making news, don't under estimate power of social media.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Guys, If anyone here has twitter or can make an account, Please spread the word and participate:

We're getting #BartomeuDimiteYa at halftime TONIGHT. Make sure to spread the word and if you don't have an account, please make one and participate. We got attention of top journalists, outlets like Sport, Rac1, Onda Cero, Marca, Sid Lowe from The Guardian, many socios and made the board make an statement. Please don't think a hashtag trend will be futile, we will be making news, don't under estimate power of social media.

I just made a twitter and followed a bunch of barca accounts. I'll post that hashtag and like some tweets with that hashtag but I've heard that twitter might ban accounts that do that

Everyone post your usernames and I'll follow you

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I just made a twitter and followed a bunch of barca accounts. I'll post that hashtag and like some tweets with that hashtag but I've heard that twitter might ban accounts that do that

Everyone post your usernames and I'll follow you

whats your username?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's official.

Bartomeu and Rosell have buried this team. Inherited the best team in history and now it's getting torn apart in every possible way.

One bad decision after the other with people to this date backing them and making excuses for them.

jamrock

So difficult to watch this happen to the club, when i told them all the right moves to make on this forum, get former durtmond coach as out new coach, his name's slips me right now, he is someone who tries new things & will move the needle & as real cryuff & pep dna, but instead the went with another Luis Enrique

Home of Barca Fans