Josep Maria Bartomeu

:stv171:

may you soon come to terms with the cold fact that firing a sporting director mid-season isn't going to help you take credit at the end of it -quite the contrary.

here's my goodnight gift tho, might just be a revelation for you based on your earlier comment on zubi.
One stooge takes the fall for the others.

This is like trying to cure an entire foot with gangrene by chopping off just the toes.

Now let's hope Freixa pushes really hard for elections at the end of the season.

Finally! :barca scarf::flagvl8:

Now the board just needs to pack up and join him. This is a first step in the direction of admitting administrative mistakes were made, and they just need to continue extending this line of thought untill they reach themselves - and then follow Zubi out the doors.

Yeah, definitely just a stunt by Barto & co to save their own faces present fans a worthy scapegoat

Who fired him ? Bartomeu?
Seems the board trying to save themselves for next elections.

and finally the master of eloquence himself

He is Scapegoat if u read Puyol words, Bartemeo is the Virus

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The last one by hamad :worthy: :lol:

Gonna play the Devil's Advocate here. If those here who believe Bart deserves respect and recognition for not sacking Lucho and our great season then don't Zubi do the same? :thinking:

He afterall built this team. Appointed Lucho(whom he wanted to appoint(or Valverde) before Sandro got Tata) and signed the likes of Rakitic, ter Stegen, Bravo who have proved to be great for us.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Again and again the president takes credit/blame for manager no matter who directly appointed him.

If they sack the man who directly appointed the manager at a later date it makes no difference.... he didnt sack Lucho.

Nice list of quotes that prove nothing or make any point.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The last one by hamad :worthy: :lol:

Gonna play the Devil's Advocate here. If those here who believe Bart deserves respect and recognition for not sacking Lucho and our great season then don't Zubi do the same? :thinking:

He afterall built this team. Appointed Lucho(whom he wanted to appoint(or Valverde) before Sandro got Tata) and signed the likes of Rakitic, ter Stegen, Bravo who have proved to be great for us.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The sooner all of them leave , the better.

F

Flavia

It's also good to remember bartomeu only called elections because he was threatened by other board members, after that 'Messi liked Chelsea's Instagram" affair to top all the other problems.

JamDav1982

Of course not. You hire a decorator, fire him, then take credit when you go to win the Grand Home Interior prize. No biggie :bartomeu:

:vermaelen:

You totally miss the point time and again.

Any president will live/die by manager that gets appointed under him. Your example is totally irrelevant.

You act as if Barto sacked Zubi at height of Barcas success to steal credit for Lucho. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Will say it again... by your rules Laporta deserves no credit for Pep. Whether you have mentioned Laporta or not I dont care its an example.

King5Puyi

I can't believe there are people here that belive Bartomeu staying is a safe option.

The man along with his buddy Rossel has dragged our club through cat piss. FC Barcelona was a respected institution. True, recent glory period has made the press and Madrid attack us more for our mistakes, but it's down right crazy when we think of how a neutral football fan would have rooted for is simply down to our way of conducting business.
'Més Que en Club'. That's us. But tell me what's out there separating us from the others? We used to have only Unicef on our shirt , that changed(Fair enough it brings in money, but at cost of reputation) first. Our B team is absolute crap. No way in hell should they be fighting relegation in Segunda B. There are plans to upgrade our stadium, along with of us being called 'Qatar Nou'. Now with the Horizontal stripes to create more income.

After all this, comes the drama with Neymar. Made us look like classic A grade jackasses. Rossel stepping down with fear for his safety after shots fired at his house is absolute bullshit. He probably let that happen himself.

Then comes the rut our first team is in. Our negotiations are terrible. QPR can do better. If it wasn't for the magical turn over in performance in 2015,think where we would be.

Laporta may be evil, but he doesn't whore the club out. He is lesser evil,and is perfect man to take over if we do well this season.

Bartomeu out.

Just my 2 cents.

JamDav1982

I can't believe there are people here that belive Bartomeu staying is a safe option.

The man along with his buddy Rossel has dragged our club through cat piss. FC Barcelona was a respected institution. True, recent glory period has made the press and Madrid attack us more for our mistakes, but it's down right crazy when we think of how a neutral football fan would have rooted for is simply down to our way of conducting business.
'Més Que en Club'. That's us. But tell me what's out there separating us from the others? We used to have only Unicef on our shirt , that changed(Fair enough it brings in money, but at cost of reputation) first. Our B team is absolute crap. No way in hell should they be fighting relegation in Segunda B. There are plans to upgrade our stadium, along with of us being called 'Qatar Nou'. Now with the Horizontal stripes to create more income.

After all this, comes the drama with Neymar. Made us look like classic A grade jackasses. Rossel stepping down with fear for his safety after shots fired at his house is absolute bullshit. He probably let that happen himself.

Then comes the rut our first team is in. Our negotiations are terrible. QPR can do better. If it wasn't for the magical turn over in performance in 2015,think where we would be.

Laporta may be evil, but he doesn't whore the club out. He is lesser evil,and is perfect man to take over if we do well this season.

Bartomeu out.

Just my 2 cents.

The old UNICEF debate.... sponsorship and the exact sponsor was approved by the members. I will guarantee you shirt sponsorship will continue under Laporta whose presidency it was approved shirt sponsorship in first place.

Dont be so naive to think Laporta or anyone else thinks of Barcelona as some kind of sacred, pure sponsor free zone. The Camp Nou has been dripping in the nike swoosh for years.

You totally miss the point time and again.

Any president will live/die by manager that gets appointed under him. Your example is totally irrelevant.

You act as if Barto sacked Zubi at height of Barcas success to steal credit for Lucho. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Will say it again... by your rules Laporta deserves no credit for Pep. Whether you have mentioned Laporta or not I dont care its an example.

So I don't care to respond to it.

About the rest. You're hopeless. It's actually a big disrespect to purposefully ignore the parts that bother you, never admit you were wrong (lol let's say nothing and move on) and carry on like it's all good.

I've made my point about barto firing zubi, it is completely obvious and every single freaking poster who's read it but you got it, so whatever.

JamDav1982

So I don't care to respond to it.

About the rest. You're hopeless. It's actually a big disrespect to purposefully ignore the parts that bother you, never admit you were wrong (lol let's say nothing and move on) and carry on like it's all good.

I've made my point about barto firing zubi, it is completely obvious and every single freaking poster who's read it but you got it, so whatever.

I have responded to you hypocritical posts every time and you keep spouting same thing.

Your post about firing Zubi makes no sense as it ignores who is ultimately responsible for appointing the manager at Barcelona. The President.

I predict you will vanish now but...in your opinion who deserves most credit for the current management team and transfers of last summer?

Home of Barca Fans