Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
imager.php

Hater's gonna hate!

First of all... I don't think that kind of result will happen again (that means Barça against Mourinho...)

XaviMessiGirl

Absoloute nonsense. Rafa is one of the best managers in the world . if he left Liverpool it would be a disaster for my club.

Then why have good players been pushed out of the club? Why are they getting increasingly worse the longer he stays? So many people are unhappy with him. Although I guess the club's ownership or lack thereof is contributing to the team going down the crapper as well. I just think they need a huge overhaul in both ownership and management before they can start to bounce back.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think Rafa was good back in his Valencia days and his early Liverpool career but he has constantly bought players who have been average.

Players like Torres and Alonso were great but when they are backed up by NGOG and Lucas (who is a starter now), shows that he is not really adept at spotting talent.

This in turn makes his tactics fail as he doesn't have the players who are able to fit them and therefore fail.

But what gets a lot of Pool fans that ive spoken to is that his in game tacics are really bad. Taking off Torres when they need a goal..i remember Gerrard even gave a "WTF!!" look towards Rafa and whne you dont have the confidence of your players, who aint getting anywhere.

Liverpool need a fresh and new direction and i believe with new owners coming in, this is the best opportunity to sack him and move into a different direction.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He is arrogant, but that doesn't say he is not right when protest or whatever...

SAF is like him though, you say he is respected, he is because he is good, but his behaviour is similar to mourinhos...
I won't comment about Lippi and anchelotti coz i dislike them both, A LOT...

Sammy.. He didn't hate football, he accepted his role, he is team player and sacrifices himself for the team.. he won the CL after all, how many can say they won 3 CL titles? :)
Besides, don't start again about that defensive play, it was the only thing Jose could've done there, playing vs. Barca on Camp now, guarding 2 goals advantage, with 10 freaking players.. Yes, i suppose he should've attack more, put balotelli and attack with all pandev, ballo, eto'o, milito, who needs defense.. :rolleyes:

i mean, i've argued about this issue not long ago, it was enough, so this is the last post of mine regarding this...

He didn't win 3 CL titles though. Just saying.

XaviMessiGirl

I think Rafa was good back in his Valencia days and his early Liverpool career but he has constantly bought players who have been average.

Players like Torres and Alonso were great but when they are backed up by NGOG and Lucas (who is a starter now), shows that he is not really adept at spotting talent.

This in turn makes his tactics fail as he doesn't have the players who are able to fit them and therefore fail.

But what gets a lot of Pool fans that ive spoken to is that his in game tacics are really bad. Taking off Torres when they need a goal..i remember Gerrard even gave a "WTF!!" look towards Rafa and whne you dont have the confidence of your players, who aint getting anywhere.

Liverpool need a fresh and new direction and i believe with new owners coming in, this is the best opportunity to sack him and move into a different direction.

+1

C

Ciaran CFC~FCB

I really dislike Mourinho. I get really annoyed by his defensive tactics and anti-football. The way he gets his players to cheat, ie dive, yet they will take out the opposition at any opportunity. Plus, he cheated Celtic in the Uefa cup final in 2003 :banghead:

Last edited:
Rafa has made Gerrard and Torres the players they are today. Tom Hicks and george Gillet are the cancers of my club. What would you say if i told you Hull , Stoke and Aston Villa's net spend is more than Liverpools since 2007. Also i want to ask people , what is a reasnoble position for Liverpool in the league ?.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
for that team, third... Just behind ManU and Chelsea...

Torres was even better player before Rafa, when played as box to box, not AM like now where he sucks ass... He made torres player?

Torres was one of my favs even from Atletico, even if he didn't score that much i have always seen him as world class player, since he was freaking 18...

So no, i don't agree Rafa made Torres and Steven what they are today...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm not looking forward to having to take notice of Mourinho next season. I liked him being in Italy, you didn't hear much from him apart from CL weeks. Now we're going to get his bullshit every week. Saying that though, the thought of beating Madrid in the Clasico with him in charge is just fantastic :D

-Nas-

He is arrogant, but that doesn't say he is not right when protest or whatever...

SAF is like him though, you say he is respected, he is because he is good, but his behaviour is similar to mourinhos...
I won't comment about Lippi and anchelotti coz i dislike them both, A LOT...

Sammy.. He didn't hate football, he accepted his role, he is team player and sacrifices himself for the team.. he won the CL after all, how many can say they won 3 CL titles? :)
Besides, don't start again about that defensive play, it was the only thing Jose could've done there, playing vs. Barca on Camp now, guarding 2 goals advantage, with 10 freaking players.. Yes, i suppose he should've attack more, put balotelli and attack with all pandev, ballo, eto'o, milito, who needs defense.. :rolleyes:

i mean, i've argued about this issue not long ago, it was enough, so this is the last post of mine regarding this...

Nah they're different. Mourinho likes to the hog the limelight alot, SAF is nowhere on his levels.

*Plus I agree with keeping Rafa at pool, its hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans