Jose Mourinho

ppxrare

although he is a douch*, he is an entertaining figure. Football would be less entertaining if he wasnt around, we love to hate him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Football won't miss anything if Mou is not around. Unless you see football as a circus and Mou as the clown.

Chainsaw

Killahead
1191013.jpg

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has been left "red-faced", "angry" or "furious", depending on which paper you read, after being caught on camera dismissing the quality of the strikers he has available to him at Chelsea.

Regardless of the degree of Mourinho's fury, all the papers are in agreement that his mood was not good on Monday after comments he made about Samuel Eto’o, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba were captured by French TV company Canal+ during a sponsorship launch with watch manufacturers Hublot last week. The Daily Mirror reports that Mourinho believed he was chatting privately to senior executives of the Swiss company as he discussed his team’s options up front, but to his horror, they emerged yesterday.

Paper Round's view: In one of the quotes, Mourinho admitted he did not think it is possible for Chelsea to win the Premier League without a striker - hardly a fillip for the likes of Eto'o, Torres and Ba - and if they are upset, that would be entirely understandable. As such, Mourinho will have a great deal of sweet-talking to do if he is to appease them, although it's not beyond the realms of possibility that this is all part of Mourinho's plan - it wasn't a gaffe at all and Mourinho is simply finding a new way of firing up his strikers for the final title tilt. You just wouldn't put it past him.

:lol:

Djab

He's a genius. It's proven. The mind games he's doing are just worthy.
:worthy:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
raed you accuse everyone of being naive then you say something like that. :lol: must be a late night studying?

I didn't say anyone was naive in that post, no? I am just saying, that Mourinho's comments did nothing to the game itself, but who knows where did Pellegrini come up with that dumb formation, because I cannot explain it :lol:.

Home of Barca Fans