Jose Mourinho

Galning

Funny how you can associate something positive like humour with a group of people but when it's something negative it's uncalled for and xenophobia. The wonderful world of the world. To me saying something like "The British have a good sense of humour" is just as ridiculous as saying they're arrogant. Only difference is they don't complain about generalization when it's about humour.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Monty Python are loved everywhere, and Palin/Idle/Jones/Cleese/Gilliam (in order of how much I like them) are absolute geniuses that don't really represent the "average" Brit, if there is such thing :sherlock:

F

forcabarca

Mourinho: "Of course Barça have Messi, he is special, but I think this is the worst Barça of many years, so City have a chance." [itv]

:mad:

Sent from my Nexus 4

barca1899

Mourinho: "Of course Barça have Messi, he is special, but I think this is the worst Barça of many years, so City have a chance." [itv]

tumblr_lyydqyTSTB1rn95k2o1_500.gif

BarcaGirl

He's such a bitter man. I bet he's still mad, that he'll never be able to coach Barca, the Club of his dreams.

Chainsaw

Killahead

:mad:

Sent from my Nexus 4

Translation: "Barca was going to be better than this if I was the coach"! ~ Butthurtinho

Die Bayern

Classic Mourinho..Pissing on Barca by saying they are the weakest in years, and this then opens the door to him to then take the piss out of Pellegrini and City if they fail to get past you. :D

Faceless

No more faces at night
Bloody cheeky b*stard, still pissing on us despite away from Spain... Translate your losses to us next time.

Home of Barca Fans