Jordi Alba

B

barcelonista

Yeah, the Iniesta-Alba partnership was :worthy:. Only problem is that Spain can't just rely on their fullbacks to provide width. Against Ireland they could bomb forward. Against better teams the space they leave behind will be exposed.

Superfly

Banned
Xavi: "It seems that a transfer of Jordi Alba is close. It it there's a deal in the end, it would be a great signing for Barça." [rac1]

:wub: only a matter of time before he comes home

Wouterinho

From what I've seen, he'd be a good transfer but I haven't seen him defending that much so I basically don't know much about his defensive qualities.
Those who do see him play on a regular basis; how good/bad is he defensively? I already figured that speed won't be an issue...

Hatem Ben Arfa

I think he can't defend. I've said in this threads a few times in the past.

we'll how he does at International level defensively. He hasn't really been tested yet. that said Spain keep the ball for so long, perhaps you don't really need to be a good defender in that team.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I think he can't defend. I've said in this threads a few times in the past.

we'll how he does at International level defensively. He hasn't really been tested yet. that said Spain keep the ball for so long, perhaps you don't really need to be a good defender in that team.
I guess Barca have very little of the ball and we need very good defenders like Santon and Simpson for example if we are gonna compete with Real,

Home of Barca Fans