Jordi Alba

vuji_31

Well they pay Odio Ighalo a massive paycheck, they can offer good money to Alba also.

I belive now, after Busi is gone, no Messi, and him not playing, and after board told him he is unwanted here, that he will say okay it is time to go.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah Alba is like a CdR. Not very tasty on his own but if SA gets Messi/Liga at the same time it's a big boost.

jamrock

Being linked with Juve & Inter, should go to either if true.

He's still got some gas in the tank & too good to be a back up for us.

Porque

End of an era. Messi boy can't be coming if Alba and Busi exit surely.

Who would of guessed Bob would be the final survivor. Renewed for what exactly when these two leave and had higher deferrals.

Messi983

Didn't see this coming, wow. Great summer already.

End of an era. Messi boy can't be coming if Alba and Busi exit surely.

Who would of guessed Bob would be the final survivor. Renewed for what exactly when these two leave and had higher deferrals.

Don't mind Bob staying as a squad player but given his injuries in last two years keeping him don't make much sense either.

Porque

Didn't see this coming, wow. Great summer already.

Don't mind Bob staying as a squad player but given his injuries in last two years keeping him don't make much sense either.

It's not such a huge issue, but it does seem like a waste of cap space relative to what he now brings the squad.

We were closely linked with Hamari Traore last year for example who is now on a free transfer. Then there are squad options like van den Boomen and even Bamba (just looking for names outside the usual suspects of Thuram, Kamada, etc) who are having good season and more offer more second level depth in squad holes, without the injury history and conformity.

I think that's my issue with keeping Roberto, Alonso and potentially Inigo. Just signings that you get an air of complacency around.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Thank you for leaving. Should have done it years ago, but a top player at his peak. Lacked mental fortitude but not every player can be a mentality monster.

Home of Barca Fans