Jordi Alba

xXKonan

It will be hard to get rid of him due to that long-term contract he got.

I really want to see this guy's reaction if he sat on the bench all season because man it will be entertaining.

khaled_a_d

It will be hard to get rid of him due to that long-term contract he got.

tbh, if he gives us one more year like past year then I am ok with his contract length.
He was decent starter with everything considered, especially when you factor that we are no more aiming for CL during this transition period.
For Liga he is good enough atm.
1 good season as starter, 1 year forced on the bench, and tell him to go to MLS or somewhere else in his last year will be my choice.
I know most members here don't like that as they want all the old faces gone, but that isn't possible.

That said, needs to take paycut.

Messi983

tbh, if he gives us one more year like past year then I am ok with his contract length.
He was decent starter with everything considered, especially when you factor that we are no more aiming for CL during this transition period.
For Liga he is good enough atm.
1 good season as starter, 1 year forced on the bench, and tell him to go to MLS or somewhere else in his last year will be my choice.
I know most members here don't like that as they want all the old faces gone, but that isn't possible.

That said, needs to take paycut.

Which he apparently doesn't want.

But yeah, if Messi will leave to MLS in 2023 then I think we could convince Alba to leave too. Busi and Pique might be gone at the same time as well.

OTOH it wouldn't surprise me at all if Alba would be the last amigo standing. :lol:

mc_lovin

Kind of reminds me of 2012 though. The left side with him and Pedri (Iniesta back then in GOAT mode) is their only danger.

Messi983

16256090305446.jpg

:lol:

Wambo

8e.jpg

Chiellini is such sweet and joyful guy. He knows that no matter what happens in the end, love will always prevail. This is what football is all about: love, compassion, sharing emotions and living in the moment.

Home of Barca Fans