Jordi Alba

Andresito

Staff member
Inter doesn't have many players that'd improve us with Alba leaving.
Bastoni, Barella and Lukaku probably, but Inter would never swap them since all three of them have a combined worth of like 150-200m.

Plus, if any of those would arrive we'd be stacked in their position but have 0 LB's.

Inb4 DonAK writes something about Alba being a crybaby.

Messi983

Alba for King Arturo. :boss:

Mostly BS rumours imo. Even if both clubs would somehow agree on the transfer (which won't be easy as Inter would offer likes of Kolarov, Vecino and D'Ambrosio while we'd want Lukaku, Lautaro or Bastoni) there is no way Alba would accept going to Inter.

vuji_31

Italian rats will offer italian dembele sensi who is even more injury prone then dumbele.

If it was barto here, I would be actually afraid of shit like this happening.

FinBarcelonafan

Italian rats will offer italian dembele sensi who is even more injury prone then dumbele.

If it was barto here, I would be actually afraid of shit like this happening.

Exactly. Inter has screwed us before, I am not super excited to make trades with them. You will probably always end up loser.

jairzinho

Skriniar, Lautaro, Brozovic: Inter want to sign the Blaugrana player with a player swap [md]

Interesting options. They must really rate Alba.

behindbrowneyes

The rumour comes from a guy who is a journalist for Formula 1. Di Marzio already said that there is nothing.

Alba is one of the most important players in the system and a player swap with Inter makes literally no sense as we don't have money to sign a replacement (Gaya). Not to mention that Alba is still the better LB. There is a reason Lucho is playing Alba ahead of Gaya. And we all know that Lucho isn't a fan of Alba either and had differences with him both at the club and the national team.

As mentioned multiple times already I'm not a fan of him, especially of his mentality, but replacing him accordingly will be the same like it was with Alves: Very, very difficult.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Moises Llorens now also reporting & confirming the rumors about Inter wanting Alba.

Barca willing to swap him for CB Bastoni and Inter seemingly willing to do that deal, but Alba don't want to leave. This is going to be a case of whether they can push him out.

Moi Llorens is absolute top tier.

Porque

Lol.

We done such a great job replacing Neymar, Messi, Xavi, Dani Alves and Iniesta.

Good luck replacing Alba now.

xXKonan

Good luck with that.

Alba is shameless enough that the guy would probably intentionally "Injure" himself so he can't pass a medical. One of the worst things to ever happen under Barto was giving this guy that big of a contract extension.

Messi983

Moises Llorens now also reporting & confirming the rumors about Inter wanting Alba.

Barca willing to swap him for CB Bastoni and Inter seemingly willing to do that deal, but Alba don't want to leave. This is going to be a case of whether they can push him out.

Moi Llorens is absolute top tier.

I doubt they would be willing to give up Bastoni for Alba.

Devils

Inter are in huge debt like us. Likely to be announced in the next few weeks that they will be nearing/over 1 billion in debt.

There is no way they are going to exchange their valuable assets for anything but cash, especially a bum like Alba.

Home of Barca Fans