Jordi Alba

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hate it so much when Alba behaves like that. Every time I think he has managed to cut it out he comes back to ridicule himself. He is top 3 in his position but does this bullshit again and again.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
but what if he cuts in to the left and beats you instead?
photo.jpg

I'll be anticipating it, but won't be able to do anything to stop him, so I'll just go and karate kick Lahm instead. so he can pass on my message to Robben.

Yannik

I'll be anticipating it, but won't be able to do anything to stop him, so I'll just go and karate kick Lahm instead. so he can pass on my message to Robben.

out of all the potentially punchable guys at Bayern, that arent Robben, you'd pick Lahm? Cmon, kick Manuel "Ref, it was offside" Neuer, or Vidal. Not poor little Lahm :confused:.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
out of all the potentially punchable guys at Bayern, that arent Robben, you'd pick Lahm? Cmon, kick Manuel "Ref, it was offside" Neuer, or Vidal. Not poor little Lahm :confused:.

Well I'd obviously be angry about having my plans foiled by Robben cutting inside so I'd run to the nearest player and karate kick him. By my line of thinking that'd be Lahm. It's okay, I'd buy him a drink afterwards and apologize. I'm sure he'd understand.

I'm not picking a fight with Vidal. Dude would knife me or run me over with his Audi while drunk.

Catalan Fan

I hate it so much when Alba behaves like that. Every time I think he has managed to cut it out he comes back to ridicule himself. He is top 3 in his position but does this bullshit again and again.

Totally agree, love him to bits but that was just pathetic and reinforces peoples opinions against us.

Fucking man up !

Messi983

Agree. I think Lucho should show Alba the video with all his antics 100 times and every time he should say him how stupid he looks when he acts like that. Maybe it would help but probably not. It's just part of his personality that I hate.

I don't often care what fans of other teams think about our players but in his case I can totally understand why most if not all of them don't like him. The same with Busquets at the start of his career. Now he has gone through this phase but people will always remember what he did in that game against Inter and some people are still caliling him a diver or cheater.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think this is by far his worst season for us. Shaky defending and not much to offer in attack. That's if he's actually playing, and not out injured or being rested. I miss the Alba from his first season here. That was the best LB in the world. Currently he's not even top 5.

Last edited:

klc123

I think this is by far his worst season for us. Shaky defending and not much to offer in attack. That's if he's actually playing, and not out injured or being rested. I miss the Alba from his first season here. That was the best LB in the world. Currently he's not even top 5.

I can't think of any occasions where he has been shaky in defence, but you're right that he hasn't being giving as much going forward as in previous seasons.

To say he isn't top 5 is a bit of a joke in my opinion. What 5 leftbacks would you say are currently better?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I can't think of any occasions where he has been shaky in defence, but you're right that he hasn't being giving as much going forward as in previous seasons.

To say he isn't top 5 is a bit of a joke in my opinion. What 5 leftbacks would you say are currently better?

I don't even think I can name 5 top top LBs. uh let me see Alaba, Ricardo, Gaya, Bernat?, Alba and that's basically all I could think of ATM

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't even think I can name 5 top top LBs. uh let me see Alaba, Ricardo, Gaya, Bernat?, Alba and that's basically all I could think of ATM

All those you mentioned are having a better season than him, except Bernat. I don't know how you could forget Marcelo, tho. Probably the best LB in the world so far this season. There's also the likes of Monreal, Kurzawa, Ghoulam, Filipe Luis, Alex Sandro etc. who you all could argue is having a better season than Alba.

Trickykid

Both Bernat and Gaya have been rather shit whenever I've watched them this season, and aren't even close to Alba in terms of ability.

Anyhow, Alba is just fine. Sure, he could be better in attack this season, but he's still a class lb.

Home of Barca Fans