Jordi Alba

footyfan

Calma, calma
You have no idea what Robben is saying and him not being an angel has nothing do with it. Muller laughing came after the game ended and I doubt Alba saw it.

This is about as unprovoked as it gets. Alba is just mad they're getting destroyed.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You have no idea what Robben is saying and him not being an angel has nothing do with it. Muller laughing came after the game ended and I doubt Alba saw it.

This is about as unprovoked as it gets. Alba is just mad they're getting destroyed.

Lol Robben is saying stuff directly at Alba, plain to see. It matters not what he is saying, likely Alba doesn't even understand him, but he knows Robben is saying shit to him. There is provocation.

I don't even know why you're arguing with me here. Nowhere have I condoned nor excused Alba's behavior. I only comment my skepticism and the AS.s reporter saying he did absolutely nothing whatsoever and Alba out of the blue told him "i'm going to rip your head off." Seems extremely far fetched Alba said that just because he turned around and saw the reporter and had the urge to tell him thus.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing can get close to this. :lol:

This will probably get deleted, I might get an infraction, but.... let it be.

impeh

Hi, its me..
As he was leaving the Arena da Baixada after the 3-0 win over Australia through the mixed zone where journalists gather to speak to players, Alba passed in front of Javier Gómez Matallanas, a reporter for the sports daily AS. Without stopping he said: “Next time I’ll rip your head off.”

Matallanas expressed his surprise to which Alba added: “Yes, yes, next time … I’m warning you.”

According to journalists who were present, the confrontation continued as the team boarded their flight back to Spain. Accompanied by Sergio Busquets, Alba again verbally attacked Matallanas, accusing him of being a grass.

Before that second confrontation Matallanas spoke to Onda Cero radio and related the conversation, saying: “I have no idea why. I have not written anything about him. I don’t remember writing anything about him at all.”

FC B

He seemed to me quite hesitant in the first half but had a great working rate and a few good forward runs.

barcanuck

Hats off seems with guys like Rakitic and Mathieu thinking defense all is well playing Jordi and Dani at the same time feels less risky!

Home of Barca Fans