Jordi Alba

Antimadridista1

10411299_800467053319887_6695136410071430679_n.jpg

Van Gaal and Alba :)

FC B

Of course he is not for sale but his constant injury time from the past season worries me a lot !

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Told an AS reporter he would rip his head off, without the reporter even saying something :VdB: The reporter told on radio he never wrote anything about him, so I am very curious why it happened. But it's an AS reporter, so I am all fine with it :mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Told an AS reporter he would rip his head off, without the reporter even saying something :VdB: The reporter told on radio he never wrote anything about him, so I am very curious why it happened. But it's an AS reporter, so I am all fine with it :mou:

:lol: :lol:

Our angry squirrel.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The AS.s reporter claims he said nothing and Alba just went at him out of the blue. What an angel!

I find it hard to believe Alba just up and went ham on the reporter without any type of provocation. Reporters always acting like victims after harassing people into reactions.

DonAK

Talking about reporters and the media, then it just reminded me about Maradona's legendary presser in 2009 when Argentina barely managed to qualify for the 2010 WC. :lol:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Talking about reporters and the media, then it just reminded me about Maradona's legendary presser in 2009 when Argentina barely managed to qualify for the 2010 WC. :lol:

Hah I remember that. Didn't he tell people to keep sucking it?!?! Maradona always entertaining.

footyfan

Calma, calma
The AS.s reporter claims he said nothing and Alba just went at him out of the blue. What an angel!

I find it hard to believe Alba just up and went ham on the reporter without any type of provocation. Reporters always acting like victims after harassing people into reactions.

alba-ball-to-face1.gif

DonAK

Alba has had problems with controlling his temper as showed in the incident above posted by footyfan where he afterwards admitted it, so I honestly wouldnt be suprised if he just was in a very bad mood and got mad at the reporter without any provocation.

Home of Barca Fans