João Laporta

jamrock

10% of roughly 150m euros that we get today, if everything stays equal amounts to 750m euros, over 50 years, for a 250m euros loan.

That's assuming it our tv deal doesn't increase, we could end up paying back 1 billion dollars for a 250m euros loan.

That's just bad

Messigician

Keep calm man's legacy so far.

Said we will sign top players like Haaland and De Ligt

Will renew Messi

Said Pep will return to Barca

Reality

Luuke De Jong

Griezmann and Messi leave for nothing or peanuts

Pep turns us down

Stuck with Koeman,

Spends his time arguing with Barto, Tebas, and Koeman on repeat.

Anything I missed?

FinBarcelonafan

Keep calm man's legacy so far.

Said we will sign top players like Haaland and De Ligt

Will renew Messi

Said Pep will return to Barca

Reality

Luuke De Jong

Griezmann and Messi leave for nothing or peanuts

Pep turns us down

Stuck with Koeman,

Spends his time arguing with Barto, Tebas, and Koeman on repeat.

Anything I missed?

True. I have to say, even to me (Laporta believer), it's starting to sound the reality is pretty fecking bad. So many empty promises. Say the truth for once..

I don't want my President to talk about signing Haaland if it's not even realistic in any way. Just shut up.

Messigician

" if elected I promise to let Messi leave for free to our hated enemy, keep Koeman despite being hammered every game, rely on Luuke De Jong to replace Griezmann who we let go on a loan to our direct rivals Atletico, pick fights with everyone in the media, renew the seniors, and best of all we will spend our time chasing Barca dna targets like Olmo for 80m all summer!"

Nazario1985

To judge any president (politician) you just strip any words he said and get to the facts.

The facts shows he is dumb as hell.

Yet some lunatic will come here and say Laporta is building the team for the next 256 years so you can't see it right now.

The guy can't see 2cm in front of him was cucked all the way long.

Messigician

To judge any president (politician) you just strip any words he said and get to the facts.

The facts shows he is dumb as hell.

Yet some lunatic will come here and say Laporta is building the team for the next 256 years so you can't see it right now.

The guy can't see 2cm in front of him was cucked all the way long.

Tru

Barcilliant

I think Perez has played this guy for a fool. Real are OK financially and have the funds to make a big signing. In the meantime Perez eggs on Laporta about the Super League.
We are well and truly fucked.

Messigician

I think Perez has played this guy for a fool. Real are OK financially and have the funds to make a big signing. In the meantime Perez eggs on Laporta about the Super League.
We are well and truly fucked.

Seems to be the case ngl.

Real can easily sign Mbappe and Haaland if they so choose

Bobo32

It looked like Font was the better choice yes. Laporta was the better choice 2015 which is as obvious as anything can be and was just as obvious back then.

Home of Barca Fans