Jeremy Mathieu

Schumi

Good up until now. The real test starts here though. And I don't only mean RM. Ajax will be a tough one as well. They have some quite pacy forwards.

abual3bed1

I wouldn't mind him playing LB for more security, but Alba has always done great in clasicos and he completely shut Bale off when the welsh man stays on Alba's side. He even outpaced him at the Bernabeu last season.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Just start with Alves-Bartra-Mathieu-Alba and get it over with no Pique pls we need someone who can actually catch wingers Alves lets pass

Androutsos

Shaka Hislop on ESPN just said that his form has been miserable or horrible I can't remember cos I went to throw up as soon as he said it.

Paganinisrvnge

Shaka Hislop on ESPN just said that his form has been miserable or horrible I can't remember cos I went to throw up as soon as he said it.

Lol what? Shaka is weird but that's completely bizarre. How can you say one of the main reasons for 8 clean sheets is playing badly? Maybe he only watched the PSG match.

rixxer

Lol what? Shaka is weird but that's completely bizarre. How can you say one of the main reasons for 8 clean sheets is playing badly? Maybe he only watched the PSG match.

He mentioned that he watched France playing against Azerbaidjan and thought that Mathieu was horrible in that match. Cannot confirm or deny his words did not watch the game but from the result it is a bit harsh opinion.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mathieu: "Scoring in the clasico would be huge. Last season, I scored twice against Madrid, both from corner, should try to do it again!"

Home of Barca Fans