Jeremy Mathieu

I

instinct

Signing a ginger is risky because he has no soul. Moreover, the Camp Nou will be known as the biggest ginger spawner in the world, if we don't keep an eye on him. There are dangerous times ahead, guys...

Tomchin

Signing a ginger is risky because he has no soul. Moreover, the Camp Nou will be known as the biggest ginger spawner in the world, if we don't keep an eye on him. There are dangerous times ahead, guys...
Hmmm, is that a well-known stereotype about gingers? The only stereotype about gingers I know is that supposedly they're good in bed?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Someone asked Zubi about the "Zubi Out" chants. Felt sorry for him there. :( Feel sorry Mathieu is dragged into this as well, because of his price-tag. He's a decent guy and it's not his fault Barca overpaid. Poor guy.

I agree, Mathieu has nothing to do with the terrible job Zubi has done in the last 5 years... It's the board the ones who should be taking the heat for not knowing how to negotiate a good deal and most importantly for the atrocious scouting and squad planning...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10570051_735049019875287_422397561_n.jpg

Madrid's third choice CB (Varane) is better than Mathieu in his sleep. Yet Mathieu will probably be a starter for us. Am I the only one who thinks this is fucked up? I can't think of a single top team where Mathieu would be a starter (besides Barca, of course).

Last edited:
I

instinct

You've just come back from a 1 week ban and you still completely focus on names instead of taking tactics, balance etc into consideration.

Home of Barca Fans