Jeremy Mathieu

F

Flavia

If by last season he means the 2013-2014 season then he is right but lol at what he said why they did not sign a CB last year :lol:

That the coach didn't want one? Who knows... Maybe tata thought Puyol would recover.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Zubizarreta: "Mathieu can also play in a defense of three players. He gives us more tactical options." #fcblive

Yup that might be a little insight as to inner thoughts of Barca and Lucho for next season. Could see a return to the defensive scheme the team ran under Guardiola with Abidal.

Mathieu will be the Albino Abidal.

L

linetty

Yup that might be a little insight as to inner thoughts of Barca and Lucho for next season. Could see a return to the defensive scheme the team ran under Guardiola with Abidal.

Cuadrado's transfer might make sense in that case.

Neymessi

Mathieu: "I like Barcelona's game because I like to play football. Just kicking the ball away is not really my thing."

Icarium

Lifestealer
Zubi did not answer the question.He said its not appropriate to answer that right now.

Also zubi said they are looking into afellay and song.

Well that is a good news at least. Song must be sold and if we sign Cuadrado (don't want) I don't see the need for afellay either. I think we should sell afellay too even if we sign cuadrado or not. Afellay can be a starter at many clubs, staying here would only mean wasting one more year of his already short career.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Someone asked Zubi about the "Zubi Out" chants. Felt sorry for him there. :( Feel sorry Mathieu is dragged into this as well, because of his price-tag. He's a decent guy and it's not his fault Barca overpaid. Poor guy.

Tomchin

Someone asked Zubi about the "Zubi Out" chants. Felt sorry for him there. :( Feel sorry Mathieu is dragged into this as well, because of his price-tag. He's a decent guy and it's not his fault Barca overpaid. Poor guy.
Yeah, felt the same, the atmospere at that press-conference felt like a funeral at times.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Albino Abidal the terms people come up with these days :lol:

Home of Barca Fans