Jeremy Mathieu

F

FlaFCB

He shouldn't have played Left back vs. juve he looked so uncomfortable, he's better at centre back

He shouldn't had play vs Juve, period. Not even as CB he should play in a CL quarter final, if there are alternatives. He also had a bad game vs malaga, and got to start again... he doesn't work in the 343 or as LB.

Alik

He shouldn't had play vs Juve, period. Not even as CB he should play in a CL quarter final, if there are alternatives. He also had a bad game vs malaga, and got to start again... he doesn't work in the 343 or as LB.

Would you have played Masche at the back, Roberto in CDM and Paco RW?

jairzinho

He played because the tactical genius Lucho thought it was best to play him as part of a back 3 against none other than Juventus. His role should hv been as backup to Pique and Umtiti.

behindbrowneyes

He played because the tactical genius Lucho thought it was best to play him as part of a back 3 against none other than Juventus. His role should hv been as backup to Pique and Umtiti.

He played well in that position vs Atlético tbh. He had a great game in one of the first tries of the 3-4-3 so he was a reasonable option given our personal situation vs Juve.

Comments after Atlético-game approve this: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/11035-24-Jérémy-Mathieu/page201

barcanuck

Lol spending 100m on Pogba is worse than 50m for Gomes, they are equally as bad in defence, only Pogba has better passing and creativity, thank god this forum isn't in charge of our board.

MMmm you ask any manager in the world if they would rather have Pogba or Gomes what do you think the answer would be. Not just a me or barca forum thing that's plain as day obvious that our team would improve in midfield with Pogba.

clemente

MMmm you ask any manager in the world if they would rather have Pogba or Gomes what do you think the answer would be. Not just a me or barca forum thing that's plain as day obvious that our team would improve in midfield with Pogba.

And from my comment you can see that I think Pogba is better, so not sure what is your point.

Home of Barca Fans