Jeremy Mathieu

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Of course he is to blame, but we all know he shouldn't have been in the starting lineup anyway, especially after the mess he made on saturday... Lucho was scared shitless of conceding from a header that he panicked and thought he was safe fielding tall players, as if that was the only way we would concede...

gasgas

Of course he is to blame, but we all know he shouldn't have been in the starting lineup anyway, especially after the mess he made on saturday... Lucho was scared shitless of conceding from a header that he panicked and thought he was safe fielding tall players, as if that was the only way we would concede...

And we still conceded a header :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Beside some few solid shows and the clasico goal in his first season he's been a poor signing for Barca. Never understood why he's got so much praise around here. Barca had to get rid of him in the summer.

F

FlaFCB

Beside some few solid shows and the clasico goal in his first season he's been a poor signing for Barca. Never understood why he's got so much praise around here. Barca had to get rid of him in the summer.

He can be a solid player in some matches, but he's not working in 343.
Also, he should never, ever play a CL quarter final. That's down to licho's stupidity.

Sneer

Banned
Please someone, anyone just start a #Mathieuout campaign in the fashion of Arsenal. .
I have never liked this block headed chain smoker ever!
Sad part is at this rate nobody will pay 1 million for this Lada truck

serghei

[MT][/MT]It's a farce that this guy gets to start a CL quarterfinal game. If I were Alba, the starting LB of Spain, I'd be fuming.

God Serena

Everyone and their grandmother knew Mathieu was going to be awful going into the game. It's baffling how Lucho could have thought we'd have a chance with him out there.

It was like this with Gomes against PSG as well. When a player plays like shit right before a major game he always gives them another chance in said major game.

ryuken

It's is utter madness to see that we have to play CL quarterfinal with the like of Mathieu and Gomes, pure mediocre players who should stay back at Valencia. We are becoming a serious joke, with MSN up front and an invisible Midfield and Mathieu Masch as CB lol

barcanuck

It's is utter madness to see that we have to play CL quarterfinal with the like of Mathieu and Gomes, pure mediocre players who should stay back at Valencia. We are becoming a serious joke, with MSN up front and an invisible Midfield and Mathieu Masch as CB lol

Such were our signings. I said it all summer we need Pogba not 3 scrubs Denis, Gomesh or whoever. Or the year Vidal was sold to Bayern we should of gone hard after him. Our midfield became our biggest weakness.

clemente

Such were our signings. I said it all summer we need Pogba not 3 scrubs Denis, Gomesh or whoever. Or the year Vidal was sold to Bayern we should of gone hard after him. Our midfield became our biggest weakness.

Lol spending 100m on Pogba is worse than 50m for Gomes, they are equally as bad in defence, only Pogba has better passing and creativity, thank god this forum isn't in charge of our board.

Home of Barca Fans