Jean Michaël Seri

gasgas

How so ? For calling out the empty shell that you are ?

For assuming that somehow I care so much about how a certain internet warrior from Europe thinks

I don't care what you think and I am not trying to impose my ideas on anybody.
If you feel that esy I guess it could be inferiority complex

Last edited:
For assuming that somehow I care so much about how a certain internet warrior from Europe thinks

I don't care what you think and I am not trying to impose my ideas on anybody.
If you feel that esy I guess it could be inferiority complex

You're trying to delude people into thinking that you know shit which is why you are universally reviled here. Simply one of the worst persons on here ever.
You suggesting an inferiority complex is in line with your previous stupidity, lmao.

gasgas

You're trying to delude people into thinking that you know shit which is why you are universally reviled here. Simply one of the worst persons on here ever.
You suggesting an inferiority complex is in line with your previous stupidity, lmao.

And I say you are the one who is deluded here
You have this false belief that I am a guy seated somewhere trying to delude others .

One of the worst persons here?
As I said I couldn't care less
It's just a thought from one of the 7 billion people in the world. Too insignificant to matter
Drop in the ocean
Bacteria in a colony

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
My bet is not once. Not even once.

He took that bit somebody said once on Twitter about Seri being defensively suspect and he's running with it.

By that same metric Gaspar, we should just discount your ridiculous rants as well. After all, you're just bacteria in a colony of billions. Come on man, grow up; this isn't how you have a discussion with anybody.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Don't know jack about him but rolling by his youtube videos gives me the impression that he seems to play really deep. Is he a cdm? If yes then why are we after him?

Home of Barca Fans