Jean Michaël Seri

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Need to tie him down ASAP and then either go all in for Coutinho or Eriksen.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
For what it's worth, new rumors say PSG have switched focus from Seri to Fabinho. However I don't really believe rumors on Saturdays/Sundays because I doubt anything actually happens and most of the time it turns out to be smoke, which is a silver lining for these more recent Bellerin rumors.

wisconsincule

If it's true he has a clause in his contract to leave for the club of his dreams (Barca) for 20 mil and Robert said no to this I will be at a loss for words.

xXKonan

If it's true he has a clause in his contract to leave for the club of his dreams (Barca) for 20 mil and Robert said no to this I will be at a loss for words.
I seriously have doubts a clause like this even exists.

As much as I would like us to walk in and say "Hey Jean you're coming to Barcelona" and a clause with him being able to leave with 20 million euros just off the bat is just not realistic sadly. a lot of teams like Spurs,Arsenal,PSG and Roma along with us want him and Nice's president made it clear we have to pay his 40 million clause or else get lost.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Losing our Plan B and then Verratti renewing his contract, what happens then? :bartomeu:

[tw]874334803935596544[/tw]

serghei

Losing our Plan B and then Verratti renewing his contract, what happens then? :bartomeu:

[tw]874334803935596544[/tw]

Plan 'C'ancelo of course. And if that fails as well, there's always plan 'D'ani Parejo. We can also push for plan 'E'nzo Perez as well, he also and plays for Valencia, right?

Last edited:

serghei

Is plan C, plan 'C'hristian Eriksen?

Could be. Hey, plan 'D' could be plan 'D'elle Ali. Or, better yet, plan 'D'embele.

Shit, not good. It means 'V'erratti won't happen. It also means plan 'B'ellerin is more like to happen than plan 'S'emedo.

Plan 'A'ndre Gomes is the most solid one as usual. As well as plan 'A'rda. These are straight A-s.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans