Javier Pastore

nebeer

Love is All

41211_news.jpg

The 6 ft 1.5 in Argentine midfielder playing for Huracan has already grabbed a lot of attention on the international football scene. He already turned down Man U. I saw his video on youtube and his assists are amazing. He has defense splitting passes that are beautiful to watch. He is a top class playmaker. I want him at Barca. He would fit in beautifully with the Blaugrana. I am convinced that he would be a phenomenal playmaker for Argentina National team in the days to come.

Warik

Yeah, he is good...People rave about him and his teammate (De Federico I think it was, though he's a midget)

ranjix

Jefecito
Tell me more abt him. Does he play for Argentina? What type of player is he? Dribbler, play maker or other. Will he fit in our squad? n so on.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Fuck me, I know anyone can look good on a youtube video but I gotta admit his passing ability and vision is ridiculous for somebody his age, if he can continue to fulfil his potential he'll be the central playmaker that Argentina need, no need for Roman. He should move to a mid-table club in Europe, at a club like that he'll get games week in week out and he'll be a good chance to play in the WC.

dani18

Sounds intresting, Let him start at Barcelona B for 1 or 2 years and see how he develops? And he proberly will learn allot more of Barcelona B, where Iniesta and Xavi developed wich are good to learn from, then at his current club Huracan. with all the respect ;)

ps. I am saying this without knowing his age!

ranjix

Jefecito
Those pass are amazing but if he will come then he might not get place on squad. Maybe we can buy him and loan him for some yr. I hope he will be good for our squad but dont forget abt Busquests. We already have 3 mid Xavi, Iniesta n Yaya. Busquets is our 1st choice substitute n sometime plays in starting 11 also. If Pastore comes then Busquets or his careerer may b in danger.

Sounds intresting, Let him start at Barcelona B for 1 or 2 years and see how he develops? And he proberly will learn allot more of Barcelona B, where Iniesta and Xavi developed wich are good to learn from, then at his current club Huracan. with all the respect ;)

He is 20.

nebeer

Love is All

I think we can sign him and he can rotate with Xavi or Iniesta. Whenever, we need to rest Xavi or Iniesta, we can start him. And remember, we would play a lot of games next season and the season also might be compressed (hence more frequent matches) because the FIFA World Cup begins in the middle of the year.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Man Utd seem quite seriously interested in him, hopefully he continues to resist their offers, the last player I'd want to see at Man Utd is an up-and-coming expert playmaker.

nebeer

Love is All
It would be really interesting to see which club Pastore goes to. He is very likely to come to Europe imo.

Home of Barca Fans