Javier Pastore

Trequartista

The good
1-Puyol is not slow at all,2 years ago he was speedy,but at 32 he is not as speedy as ever,He lost his pace lately.
2-Ibra is not as slow as most of our fans think,he is not pacy but saying that he is slow is a bit harsh.

SoMa

gonna be an amazing player, hoped he had more minutes at the wc to link with messi who had no one to help create

JAMAIN

Pastore should fire his agent!

If I was repping him I would call the club, call sport.es, call somebody! and start spinning this move to Barca. With Cesc out of the picture there is a huge gapping opportunity for Pastore to join Barca right now. He would be absolutely wonderful in this system. Him playing with Messi would be a delight. Why is Rosell not going after him. I understand that we have Tiago and Santos, but Pastore is a unique talent that is tailor made to add something (not just blend into) this system...

jamrock

I would love this move, as we have nothing like him coming through Masia, i have a feeling that he will end up at one of the big Italian clubs within the next 2 seasons.

JAMAIN

I would love this move, as we have nothing like him coming through Masia, i have a feeling that he will end up at one of the big Italian clubs within the next 2 seasons.

Exactly, we have nothing like him in terms of his ability to beat a man, find the pass in impossible situation. You can see he would have the technique and more importantly the IQ to play in the Guaridola system. Something Ozil does not have, which keeps a guy like Hleb from getting a game.

Pastore playing with Iniesta, Xavi and Messi would be so dam good I fear UEFA may sanction the move and declare it unfair on other clubs around Europe.

If Madrid sell Kaka or let go or VDV (which ever comes first) Mourinho will sign him and Madrid will not look back. OMG Pastore playing off Alonso and creating space for Ronaldo would be scray. However the rumor is Pastore and Messi are like brothers. They made a pact that he would not join Real...

Rosell needs to act...!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I had forgotten about his guy, damn it, I'm reading too much spanish press! Yeah, screw Ozil (disregard my last post in his thread, hahahaha!), let's bring Pastore!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Javier Pastore scored a very very nice gol today

GOSH i wish we would sign him... he is perfect for Barça very very good passing

Home of Barca Fans