Javier Pastore

yeswecan

What's the difference? He cost as much as Cesc does more or less.

No he doesn't . Don't take zamparini serious , he knows as long as he doesn't put the right price on Pastore , no one will come for him . and also consider he has said it many times that he likes to see Pastore in Barca playing alongside Messi .

Chainsaw

Killahead
No he doesn't . Don't take zamparini serious , he knows as long as he doesn't put the right price on Pastore , no one will come for him . and also consider he has said it many times that he likes to see Pastore in Barca playing alongside Messi .

I don't take Zamparini serious but Pastore ain't cheap anyway.

zanela

if we were to lose thiago for him, i won't be that upset , has he as a much higher ceiling that thiago IMO, can't say the same for cesc, thiago with a bit more will be better.

pastore will be better than both.

Care to elaborate? I don't follow Palermo, hence my knowledge on pastore is inadequate. Since you rate him higher than Thiago, i'm much interested in learning the aspects/areas that make Pastore potentially a better player..

N

nejcf15

wondering how many of u guys watched at least 5 Palermo games? I watched like 35-40 their games this season. He was brilliant till November/December and then his form was constantly falling till Coppa Italia semi/finals.

Best attacking midfield duo in first ~10 serie A games
[YOUTUBE]5u5YlTKyB5I[/YOUTUBE]

then chemistry went down and... :shakeshead: bad results, no goals for any of them

Seamus

Pastore (Palermo): "My future? Don't know anything. My agent is in contact with Barcelona and others, he'll do the best for me"

yeswecan

I have a feeling he desperately wants to be a Barcelona player , but the problem is it seems that Pep totally doesn't consider him as an option ...

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He is pure AM and nothing more.. I don't think he can fit in this Barca, Sanchez, hell even ROssi or Mata are much more fit than Pastore.

fcb1

how is he out wide. iv only really seen him play centrally. is he like aguero that he would be a gamble out wide? palermo also have his younger brother a teenager, anyone seen him play?

Barcafan 2304

Apparently, he would comman a fee of 40-50 million. We won't pay that for Cesc and are in intense negotiations for Sanchez for a deal that amounts to this. Can't see Pastore being lined up then

Home of Barca Fans