Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Also, Keirrison was thought of as "the next Kaka" when he was in Brazil.

23wwp77.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Keirrison was never the next Kaka, seeing as he's a goal poacher.

and we didn't sign Keirrison with the intent of playing him. neither Henrique IMO. I mean that was a bonus advantage, but I think the real reason for the deals is Laporta was doing some shady deals with shady people.

Well I think there was a legit intention with Keirrison (an attempt to make it easier for Valencia to give up Villa, an attempt that didn't work out when people realized he was quite rubbish), but yeah, under both these deals there was definitely money being passed around.

Remember when Milan signed those two Uruguayan kids, who then proceeded to disappear off the face of the earth?

Also, Keirrison was thought of as "the next Kaka" when he was in Brazil.

images

Robbie

I wasn't familiar with Keirrison's position, but I meant that he was seen as "the next {famous brazilian attacking player}". Should probably have said the next Pato or Ronaldo, you get the idea. Anyways the point is he was ridiculously hyped. Took me 30 seconds to find this quote from a fan in 2009

"Easily Brazil's most prolific goal-scorer since Romario. And he's only 20! This kid will
pulverize scoaring stats and make history wherever he ends up. Instead of paying top
dollar for over-rated players like C. Ronaldo, clubs should go after Keirrison. This is
where the retern on investment is. Sure, he won't come cheap relative to the standard
international transfer deal. But this is no standard player. My guess is 30 million euros seals it."

Still, with stats like 24 goals in 32 appearances, I can see where the hype comes from.

Butaan4barca

I wasn't familiar with Keirrison's position, but I meant that he was seen as "the next {famous brazilian attacking player}". Should probably have said the next Pato or Ronaldo, you get the idea. Anyways the point is he was ridiculously hyped. Took me 30 seconds to find this quote from a fan in 2009

"Easily Brazil's most prolific goal-scorer since Romario. And he's only 20! This kid will
pulverize scoaring stats and make history wherever he ends up. Instead of paying top
dollar for over-rated players like C. Ronaldo, clubs should go after Keirrison. This is
where the retern on investment is. Sure, he won't come cheap relative to the standard
international transfer deal. But this is no standard player. My guess is 30 million euros seals it."

Still, with stats like 24 goals in 32 appearances, I can see where the hype comes from.

:lol: definitely a drunk man's words.....ronaldo is over rated and look who's real return on investment "The kerrison"

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
have to admit this player scares me a bit dont know why as I dont usually consider mexicans to be people or footballers

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
have to admit this player scares me a bit dont know why as I dont usually consider mexicans to be people or footballers

Lololol oh man.... What's next!!!

Anyways didn't do much today,
But then again Manu looked like shot today...

Creepy

What a little player. Guys, to be honest I'm surprised about how much affection you have for our 'Little Pea'. If he were to move to La Liga one day, I know where I would like to see him play and it's not in Madrid.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Keirrison was never the 'next Kaka'... of all the comparisons that's the worst. But he was massively rated in BRazil. There were some angry voices at Dunga for not selecting him for the NT too.

AC Milan & Liverpool tried their best to sign hi. Benitez was like crazy interested I heard

P

PhilS

A quick question: how much time we have to wait until Chicha starts crying for a move to La Liga? I bet on ... hmm, 3 or 4 years?

Chicharito knows how much playing next to Rooney means for his career, so I'm sure he's happy right where he is.

19 goals and most of them are very important goals. Still needs to work on his overall game, which he is improving very well.

The way he shoots, and the way he gets to the right place to receive the final pass, this is one player who really does not need an overall game. He can just specialize in winning Golden Boots, let the rest of the team take care of the overall game.

Home of Barca Fans