Ivan Rakitić

clemente

Why newspapers even bother with these swap rumours, they literally never happen and someone like Rakileech is never gonna leave this club, will drag out his contract and with his wife will ask the media for a new contract 100%.

LABarcaFan

Barca Blaugranes, May 6/2020

Ivan Rakitic could be the key to Barcelona signing Tanguy Ndombele from Tottenham. The report reckons Rakitic could be tempted by life in London and notes his agent Arturo Canales resides in the English capital and has good connections with many Premier League clubs.

Givenchy

Barca Blaugranes, May 6/2020

Ivan Rakitic could be the key to Barcelona signing Tanguy Ndombele from Tottenham. The report reckons Rakitic could be tempted by life in London and notes his agent Arturo Canales resides in the English capital and has good connections with many Premier League clubs.

just sell them Rakitic cheap no swaps.. we don't need more lazy, future deadwood

Tackle

Ivan Rakitić: "I have still got a contract, when I sign a contract I always intend to fulfil it, and if that cannot happen for any reason, then we'll sit down together and talk about it." [sky germany]

Incredible persistence and resolve from Ivan here. Media rags at his throat and he is unwavering in his commitment to prove that it was not his ability, but rather Valverde holding him back the past couple years. Love to see it.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ivan Rakitić is beginning to understand that his transfer to Sevilla, his priority if he leaves Barca, is becoming more complicated. Sevilla simply can't afford the Croatian. [md]

At this point I'm already envisioning him staying another season and then giving out another interview crying about how he's benched and they've taken the football away from him.

Rory

Sad if true. Former captain of sevilla, where him and his wife supposedly loved to live. His contract at Sevilla would still be several millions a year, not to mention he's only got 1 year left on his barca contract now anyway. The smart financial decision (clearly all he cares about) is probably to sign a 3-4 year deal with Sevilla for reduced wages but a long time. That or try and sign a big Bosman deal contract (probably what he's doing) with a big signing bonus.

khaled_a_d

Sad if true. Former captain of sevilla, where him and his wife supposedly loved to live. His contract at Sevilla would still be several millions a year, not to mention he's only got 1 year left on his barca contract now anyway. The smart financial decision (clearly all he cares about) is probably to sign a 3-4 year deal with Sevilla for reduced wages but a long time. That or try and sign a big Bosman deal contract (probably what he's doing) with a big signing bonus.

I think Sevilla won't even give him such contract.
They will most likely be sellers this summer, and won't afford 32 years old Raki wven on a discount.

He is the one who wants Sevilla, they are the one turning him down.
This won't be ordinary summer, like at all. Expect to keep a lot of our dead weight because the list of buyers are so limited

Messi983

I think Sevilla won't even give him such contract.
They will most likely be sellers this summer, and won't afford 32 years old Raki wven on a discount.

He is the one who wants Sevilla, they are the one turning him down.
This won't be ordinary summer, like at all. Expect to keep a lot of our dead weight because the list of buyers are so limited

At this point I'm ok keeping our dead wood for another season if this means we won't bring more more players we couldn't get rid off in a year or two.

Just buy Lautaro (I don't want him but we'll get him), sell Vidal (I'm ok keeping him because he adds something different to the team our other midfielders don't but he wants to leave) and bring back Todibo and Alena/Pedri from loans. Give them a preseason and let Setien decide if he'll count on them otherwise loan them out again (or in Alena's case sell him with a buy-back). Sell/loan Cou/Dembele to free up some wages. Sell other players like Semedo for good money but only if we'll find a good and cheaper replacement (Dest/Emerson back if possible).

Messigician

Rakitić: "When I arrived at the Ciutat Esportiva for the first time after the break, they told me: 'Ivan, you have changed'. I feel good physically, better than after the summer."

The beast is back dawg. Who needs weak Pjanic

Messigician

Rakitic: "It would be nice to be in contact. I had it with Abidal, but it was more to talk about going back to work. I don't have any negative thoughts. You can always talk to me. I am happy to be back at training and to wear the Bar?a shirt again."

Rakitic: "Maybe Bartomeu is listening to the interview, he can still call me, perhaps tomorrow."

Unreal manipulation and negotiating tactics! This man has no shame he will never agree to a swap deal lmfao

Home of Barca Fans