Ivan Rakitić

BarçaBarça

Lately, Messi started to act like a primma-donna. Something like CR7. He is becoming irritated very easy. I don't think any of these posted pictures were mint to offend his team-mate.

Yes, irritated by the board buying firms to smear his name and renom? + acting like amateurs.
He has enough amateurism from Argentina national team, so he has become tired that Barca is starting to be more of the same.
Not that we should listen too much to him. Tata, current Suarez + Lautaro shows that he doesn't always know better about the club.

kilian

Unfortunately, Messi has 1,000 x the class of Rakitic WHILE being an infinitely better player.

What an irony.
You say this while talking about the pictures from the game where Messi shown his serious lack of class, given that he went off the pitch without shaking hands with his opponent, frowning like a little bitch. :lol:

KingLeo10

What an irony.
You say this while talking about the pictures from the game where Messi shown his serious lack of class, given that he went off the pitch without shaking hands with his opponent, frowning like a little bitch. :lol:

I guess Messi is also running off to MD or Sport every 3 weeks to remind us that he's been "wronged" and that "the ball has been taken away from him" at the expense of his Barcelona teammates.

It's always been strange to me how there's a group of people on these forums who'd turn into lawyers for mediocre players like Rakitic while calling the legends (not just Messi but also Xavi, Iniesta etc.) without whom this club would be amongst the European losers "little bitches".

A quick look through your post history and you actually support the notion of bringing Neydive back. Yeah, :lol:

Last edited:

Neymessi

I'll be honest, I hate Raki more than the next Barca forum guy but this is clearly an exaggeration.

It just seems to be a cool shot running away from a failed tackle that is all. Messi doesn't even look that bad or helpless on the ground. People claiming the GOAT fallen on his ass and stuff as if great players never touch the ground while playing. Literally nothing offensive to it.

People act like he posted a pic of Messi crying or something. There is always more defense for Messi than is needed here. I am 100% sure Messi won't give a flying fuck.

Andresito

Staff member
His latest quote:

"I am not a sack of potatoes. I will decide my future. I want to be where I am valued. If it is here, delighted, and if not, it will be where I decide".

Messi983

Give the guy a break, he posted 5 posts, about the best moments in his career for each team he played (EL final with Sevilla, CL final with Barca, goal against Bayern with Schalke, and scoring with Basel).

Should he have put pictures of Croatia getting destroyed by France in the finals, the match against Argentina was the only match that Croatia won while being a better team, all the other games in the run to the final they won on penalties.

Them beating Messis Argentina is a big thing for him, its the biggest accomplishment he had in the NT.

Finally a reasonable post in this thread.

People are really going out of the way criticising Raki for everything he does/doesn't do or say. I'm sure Messi doesn't even care too much that he posted this picture. It was a frickin group stage game and Argentina still advanced to the next round despite being crushed by Raki&co.

kilian

I guess Messi is also running off to MD or Sport every 3 weeks to remind us that he's been "wronged" and that "the ball has been taken away from him" at the expense of his Barcelona teammates.

It's always been strange to me how there's a group of people on these forums who'd turn into lawyers for mediocre players like Rakitic while calling the legends (not just Messi but also Xavi, Iniesta etc.) without whom this club would be amongst the European losers "little bitches".

A quick look through your post history and you actually support the notion of bringing Neydive back. Yeah, :lol:

Like it or not, it's the way it is. Many neutral fans and Barca fans will say that Messi is a sore loser. You have to be a blind fan not to see it. I've said it a number of times, Messi is a god of football to me. But, that doesn't mean he isn't a human being with flaws. If you choose not to see it, it's your problem.
Rakitic is not good enough for Barca anymore. But, he gets too much crap from fans and is one more player that is getting the pathetic treatment from the cunts in the Barca board. They are the ones you should criticize.

PS my post history doesn't have anything to do with this. Obvious lack of arguments, so you tried with Neymar. Cool. Of course I want a player like Neymar to play for Barca.

Dont know why so many people like him so much and defending him... His prime has gone and we are speaking about FC Barcelona here. If "prime gone" and you are not club legend ---> thank you and god bye. Simple as that... But no, let him stay for another year and take no money... Pure bullshit!

MTL_Barca

Dont know why so many people like him so much and defending him... His prime has gone and we are speaking about FC Barcelona here. If "prime gone" and you are not club legend ---> thank you and god bye. Simple as that... But no, let him stay for another year and take no money... Pure bullshit!

At this point a lot of his die-hard fans are probably just people feeling bad for him because he get's shit on so much on social media and people who simply enjoy arguing, like BBZ. I kinda doubt many fans actually think he's great anymore. Similar to Valverde in that regard.

And tbf it really gets a bit ridiculous at times, not many threads would have like 2 pages of hate for just some pics on IG for example.

JerseyAddict

At this point a lot of his die-hard fans are probably just people feeling bad for him because he get's shit on so much on social media and people who simply enjoy arguing, like BBZ. I kinda doubt many fans actually think he's great anymore. Similar to Valverde in that regard.

And tbf it really gets a bit ridiculous at times, not many threads would have like 2 pages of hate for just some pics on IG for example.

Thank You for posting this. +1 I coulnd't put it better myself. And because I am a Croat it would sound like "rakitic-fanbase".

LABarcaFan

Mundo Deportivo:

Rakitic was offended by the club for having him included in the PSG purchase package for Neymar last summer, so he has decided to leave. His preferred destination is return to Sevilla, but Jose Mourinho wants him in Tottenham.

Home of Barca Fans