Ivan Rakitić

Barcilliant

Did anyone see the moment where he had the ball at his feet, under no pressure and just slipped. The guy was not a zero yesterday he was negative 10!

Arizona Scott

Are you watching the Frankie masterclass , Raki ??

Well I guess he caught the same virus.

Rakitic did have a peach of a lobbing flick to Messi that was one of our best 2nd scoring opps. The too short pass to Semedo and the slip were ugly though, for sure. Playing him with Busi and Sergi and Couts and Suarez--all compounds our pace problem. Many need to go, or new roles (sub roles or split roles).

Raketa10

D6ELDsZWsAAu4Mu.jpg

Partying it up in Seville not even a full 24 hours after.

Lmao.

:facepalm: What an idiot. Do these players even care?

YodaMaster

You can clearly feel that Barca is taking the AC Milan/MU route under current board+coaches when a player like Rakitic is given the Xavi treatment, when in reality he's probably never been as good as Seydou Keita for this club.

And meanwhile some retarded Barca fans can't stop scream "Rakitic is so underrated !".

Arizona Scott

You can clearly feel that Barca is taking the AC Milan/MU route under current board+coaches when a player like Rakitic is given the Xavi treatment, when in reality he's probably never been as good as Seydou Keita for this club.

And meanwhile some retarded Barca fans can't stop scream "Rakitic is so underrated !".

If you would say this about busi, roberto and many others sharing blame, though none as catastrophic as alba, your point would be just fine.

xXKonan

I use to consider him underrated myself in his early years at Barca. But now he's become one of the most overrated Midfielders we have ever had in such a short span.

You had a lot of fans talk about how useless we would be without him and how he's "The Engine of our Midfield" By writers and pointing out any flaws makes us a bad fan or some crap like that. People act like he's the only Midfielder out there that can do what he does and that if we sold him we are in deep shit.

I always have seen Rakitic as a good Supporting Midfielder but that's as far as I will go. He was never a CM that would run the Midfield and elevate the team to greater heights. Valverde helped made this guy seem untouchable when in reality he really shouldn't.

underoath

Banned

:lol: Barcelona is still winning domestic double unlike those teams you mentioned. Maybe after Messi that's possible.

I just don't get it why Valverde started him, Semedo and Roberto did well. Start of the 2nd half still late sub, Arthur sub needed to happen at that time

Home of Barca Fans