Ivan Rakitić

Zidane82

He’s done here now . Last night just emphasised what I’ve been saying all flamin season . He was rated zero out of ten by SPORT last night !

A new manager will realise that he has the be moved on

xXKonan

Moises Llorens wrote an article on his future a couple of months back and one of the things that he said was that Rakitic was upset with the club buying De Jong or so.

Said it before and I will say it again, the guy is one of the number of vets in this team that care more about their status and themselves over what's good for the team. I bet if Valverde somehow ends up benching him for De Jong/Arthur you will see rumors in the Catalan Media again like what happened in Lucho's final season.

I considered him a good supporting Midfielder like someone in the Vein of Keita but instead, we made him look like he's some undroppable player that has to feature.

FCBfan22

It's obvious why he is licking Valverde's arse constantly. He is in his comfort zone. Being overplayed and pictured as some kind of undroppable crucial player almost on Leo's level in that regard. I bet he is petrified by the thought of De Jong's arrival without Ernie being here.

Neymessi

I remember after the treble people were saying it was good that we went for him instead of Kroos which was totally false even then.

Kroos was way better than this sidepasser and still is.

BusiTheKing

Would rather have given Iniesta one more season than this guy. At least Andres could get out of pressure and get things going forward.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's obvious why he is licking Valverde's arse constantly. He is in his comfort zone. Being overplayed and pictured as some kind of undroppable crucial player almost on Leo's level in that regard. I bet he is petrified by the thought of De Jong's arrival without Ernie being here.

Let's not go overboard. He's not some egoistical idiot and he actually did sacrifice himself for the team playing in a more defensive role than his natural.

But yes, he is not Barca standard anymore. In 2015, yes, he was hungry and eager to prove himself so it was different.

FCBfan22

Let's not go overboard. He's not some egoistical idiot and he actually did sacrifice himself for the team playing in a more defensive role than his natural.

But yes, he is not Barca standard anymore. In 2015, yes, he was hungry and eager to prove himself so it was different.

Exactly. He is in comfort zone and doesn't need to perform on the Barca level to stay in it (because of the coach). In 2015 he was great. Then he got benched for Gomes (lol), but we all know how that worked out and he somehow managed to get a starting spot without much effort.

kilian

Yep, everyone calling it Alba`s mistake and although his reaction was shitty, Rakitic set him up to fail in that moment. Not to mention the space he has on the other side of the pitch, but he passes it into the crowd. He`s done, just like Busquets.

Devils

D6ELDsZWsAAu4Mu.jpg

Partying it up in Seville not even a full 24 hours after.

Lmao.

Home of Barca Fans