Ivan Rakitić

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a joke. Some might say I'm nitpicking, but how the fuck is she allowed to sit there?

[tw]1047220639663382529[/tw]

khaled_a_d

till can't believe he didn't pass to Suarez here.

We got a gift and he bottled it.[/QUOTE]

Think he was afraid Suarez was offise (this is really difficult to see during playing) but probably should have takes the risk and played it anyway. was bad play from him

clemente

Was a mess every time he got a ball but that goal was insane, there is a reason they call him roketic, he doesn't shoot very often but his technique is just chiseled

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Great goal, but apart from that he's been awful.

He keep playing 90 minutes. By February he'll have jelly legs.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was terrible in the first 30 minutes or so, gave some passes straight to Spurs players. Good defensively as usual though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was terrible in the first 30 minutes or so, gave some passes straight to Spurs players. Good defensively as usual though.

He was not good defensively at all and out of position all the time when Tottenham were having their late waves of attacks on us. In fact I don't think he had any defensive actions at all other than cleaning up a loose ball after Busi forced an error in the first half.

Arthur was the one that was giving Busi far more support. It was clear as day.

I swear people just form opinions on Rakitic without paying attention at all. No surprise that people (mostly outside this forum) have somehow come to believe he was ever world class or a top 5 mid or even close to it.

Home of Barca Fans