Ivan Rakitić

Windhook

Not a great defensive performance, Busi is light years ahead in this position, but his long passes are fantastic when the opposition plays with high defensive line. Sergi Roberto and Jordi Alba made dozens of deep runs that could have been converted to scoring chances.

Zincubus

Banned
His opinion has been proved wrong on this matter throughout the season.

You are joking , surely ...

He's only looked half-decent this last two or three matches and against poor opposition.... check the rest of the forum , I'm not even close to being his harshest critic .

Don't know about you but I got accustomed to having a midfield of Busqs / Xavi / Iniesta so to see flamin' Rakitic and Paulinho lording it in our current midfield simply turns my stomach .

Thankfully with the arrival of a truly great midfield creator the days of the two pretenders are numbered ...

Last edited:

Andrew M

You are joking , surely ...

He's only looked half-decent this last two or three matches and against poor opposition.... check the rest of the forum , I'm not even close to being his harshest critic .

Don't know about you but I got accustomed to having a midfield of Busqs / Xavi / Iniesta so to see flamin' Rakitic and Paulinho lording it in our current midfield simply turns my stomach .

Thankfully with the arrival of a truly great midfield creator the days of the two pretenders are numbered ...

I'm not joking. Most people on here were hoping we would have a terrible season in order to oust Bartomeu so I don't really care what they think.

I'm aware that we can't always have perhaps the greatest midfield in football history forever. Rakitic is a good player and has deserved his starts.

And Paulinho has been great this season too. He makes intelligent runs into the box which is something that has made us more dynamic.

RMU ReBorn

He was ok today and played some nice passes BUT look who we were playing !

They've lost the last 12 games against us and today they were without some important players .. the manager called his team 'experimental' ..

The passes today could have been made more or less anyone as he had dooooo much time ..
Madrid -1 , Levante -1 . Bye

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rakitic is a good midfielder. He has upped the level of his perfomances since November and been quite solid. I think his better perfomances came from the DM spot too.

Home of Barca Fans