Ivan Rakitić

George_Costanza

What a load of crap.

Rakitic could say nothing, any of the players can.

Pls do this self-experiment exercise, go to your boss and tell him this: "You are the best boss in the world, you are my ambassador of Quan". Report his reaction. Next day go to him again and tell him: "You are the worst boss I have ever met, you are so curropted and cluless piece if shit". Report again and let us know if you would be looking for another job.

JamDav1982

Pls do this self-experiment exercise, go to your boss and tell him this: "You are the best boss in the world, you are my ambassador of Quan". Report his reaction. Next day go to him again and tell him: "You are the worst boss I have ever met, you are so curropted and cluless piece if shit". Report again and let us know if you would be looking for another job.

That is not relevant whatsoever.

He can say nothing.

If I went into my boss and told them they are the best ever I can assure you it would make fuck all difference if I wasnt doing my job.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

No the answer is he can say nothing when asked the question or answer it in way no opinion given.

Your scenario makes no sense.

wtf? Did you read my previous posts before jump ship? Your argument should be with Garuss and Khaled_a_d then not me because this is what I said which is neutral:

An ideal reply to this question is: He is focusing on the next match and nonsport related issues none of his concern.

JamDav1982

wtf? Did you read my previous posts before jump ship? Your argument should be with Garuss and Khaled_a_d then not me because this is what I said which is neutral:

Read them and they dont make sense and terrible fake scenarios that dont apply.

Rakitic can say nothing and no one from either side bats an eye lid.

Making out he is lying to get some kind of advantage at the club and the truth is really all about 'conflict of interests' and 'corruption' is fantasy as you dont like his response.

George_Costanza

Read them and they dont make sense and terrible fake scenarios that dont apply.

Rakitic can say nothing and no one from either side bats an eye lid.

Making out he is lying to get some kind of advantage at the club and the truth is really all about 'conflict of interests' and 'corruption' is fantasy as you dont like his response.

I'm a troll, stop feeding me!

God Serena

Conflict of interest is a practice so common in corrupted countries and a norm in the Middle East so I understand why both of you thinks it's ok.

Honestly the moment you resort to ad hominem like this is the moment you lost. You make everyone who didn't like what he said look bad. I'm ashamed that anyone reading this thread might associate me with statements such as these.

PhilS

With the improved midfield depth this year, Rak will only keep his starting spot if he plays better than he did last year. This motivation is working, he was fantastic yesterday. Without Neymar, the team needs more impetus from the midfield, like what Rak provided yesterday.

George_Costanza

Honestly the moment you resort to ad hominem like this is the moment you lost. You make everyone who didn't like what he said look bad. I'm ashamed that anyone reading this thread might associate me with statements such as these.

This forum is not one size fits all and definitely not tailor made to suit what you personally think is right or wrong. Personality differences whether it's reason, background, religion, life experiences etc. may cause conflicts in opinions. Two people interacting in the same issue see the situation differently because of different sets of settings I mentioned. I only pointed the obvious and if we apply Garrus's understanding of freedom of speech, then he has no resentment toward what I said (calling me troll) and neither do you.

God Serena

This forum is not one size fits all and definitely not tailor made to suit what you personally think is right or wrong. Personality differences whether it's reason, background, religion, life experiences etc. may cause conflicts in opinions. Two people interacting in the same issue see the situation differently because of different sets of settings I mentioned. I only pointed the obvious and if we apply Garrus's understanding of freedom of speech, then he has no resentment toward what I said (calling me troll) and neither do you.

Your assumptions of what his understanding of free speech is are insulting and very far from "obvious" and more of an attempt to insult his intelligence.

Home of Barca Fans