Ivan Rakitić

El Flaco

Tbh, Rakitic wasn't really so bad as some would portray.

That being said, it's much better option if Roberto compete with the Croatian for a spot in the line-up.

I'd be wasteful if Arda was restrained to a defensive role (i.e cover for Alves).

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Made a sweet assist for Messi and similar pass for Sandro.
Still not happy with him but I guess he did ok.

utility73

Not good, not really.
But compared what crawled around in blue dresses tonight he was probably second best behind MATS.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He's definitely got something, and you can still tell he's a top player, just needs more consistency. Those balls were delicious though.

JamDav1982

This is going to sound harsh but wouldnt be suprised if Barca look at selling him next summer due to the emergence of Roberto.

Teams out there would probably pay 35/40m for him and with Roberto/Rafinha and Samper coming through it might be something they look at rather than have him on the bench.

Similar to Toure/Busi the club are quick to open up a place in the team when a young home grown player emerges to a first team regular.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will probably be Lucho's call and I suspect he'll keep him no matter what.

I'm confident he'll pick up form again soon. We still need to see about Roberto's consistency even though he's been awesome so far, and how Rafinha recovers.

Samper might get loaned out at first too.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was actually very good today, especially covering the youngsters asses...

But yeah, his season has been weak so far and needs to step up...

Home of Barca Fans