Isco

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Disgracefull player, just say I have no honour and jst went to Madrid for the money eventhough I love Barca.

Just think about it Barca doesn't seem to show serious interest in you and a club like Real Madrid comes by and offers you to play with them.. What would you do?

I am a Barca fan 110% but if I was a footballer and Real Madrid wanted me I wouldn't hesitate... And neither would you.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
During preseason, Isco played like a slightly deeper AM which worked wonders. He made buildup play more fluid, he has wonderful technique to link up with the wingers and the deeper midfielders, and seems to be controlling the game quite well in a Zidane-esque way like Beast said (although his style reminds me of a Dinho+Iniesta combination).

Ozil may rack up more assists, but he's really only valuable for end product and doesn't have as wide a spectrum of abilities as Isco. His final passes are very, very impressive but I find him to be lacking in other areas to be a controlling and focal point player for the team. As he adapts to the right side, he can do his best work which is mainly attack minded.

Last edited:

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Just think about it Barca doesn't seem to show serious interest in you and a club like Real Madrid comes by and offers you to play with them.. What would you do?

I am a Barca fan 110% but if I was a footballer and Real Madrid wanted me I wouldn't hesitate... And neither would you.
Barca "110%"? Won't deny to join Real Madrid...? Please change your percentage to 10%.

S2K1985

Chatbot

Figo!? Are that you?

Beast

The Observer
Perfect heir to Zidane.. the stop from Benzema pass and the cool finish...
top scorer so far... for 30 Million he was a bargain

DavidVillano1

Potential to win the Ballon dor in a few years IMHO. Awesome talent and has been since his Valencia days, Valencia must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

coco1247

Banned
I'm not wrong to assume he MIGHT be a possible future Ballon d'Or winner, right? Or a candidate at least.
Can't wait to see him develop this season even more.

Home of Barca Fans