Ilaix Moriba

cro-man

Bar?a B play their first pre-season game today and Ilaix Moriba will not participate in it. The club don't allow it. [@albert_roge]

Messi983

He should look at Balde for example, accept lower wages on a 3-year contract and then try to negotiate a new contract in two years when our situation will hopefully be better if he'll prove to be good enough.

mc_lovin

I have to be the only one who understands Ilaix :lol: It's his decision, but no hard feelings either way. I am glad how Laporta is handling business though.

Messi983

I understand him too but I also want him to stay and he'll need to accept clubs conditions for that to happen.

Joan

Depends on what he wants. If it's a career at Barca, then he's taking the wrong path. But if it's as much money as soon as possible, then it makes sense. Hope we sell him well.

jairzinho

Is it really him or is his agency playing a big part in this? Seems more like this kid is being poorly advised.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The best course of action is to stop giving the player oxygen through the media and end the reports/articles about it. Let it disappear until he leaves for free and never mentioned again

Bobo32

Depends on what he wants. If it's a career at Barca, then he's taking the wrong path. But if it's as much money as soon as possible, then it makes sense. Hope we sell him well.

Yes. He is at the PERFECT place for himself right now it seems, even if he only had money on mind but could keep cool for one or two years.
Barcelona is a BIG club, and he gets to play senior football once in a while even at his age, not to a small part because Koeman likes his physique, it seems. I don't think he is ready for senior football tbphwy, but the more he plays for Barcelona aged 18, the more his value will rise, and he can choose destination and wage and have a couple of years more time before he is finally found out. If he leaves now and doesn't kill it at some smaller club, he will have a much harder time.

Prodi

New and last? offer. Less years so he can renew again for more money in 1 or 2 years. Like Balde.

The club has offered Ilaix a 3 year deal, although the goal was to get a long term deal. They want him to prove himself and then renegotiate in 2024 with better conditions. There is a 50% chance of the renewal, sources say. [@martinezferran]

jamrock

Apparently he is on 2 million euros per season da fuq, I thought it was maybe 1m.

He tripping, he should be happy with 3m per season, then work to prove your worth over the next 2 seasons, then double his salary.

Thank god we no longer have bartomeu, he would have legit given him at least 5m euros, without asking the question where would his salary go from there with a renewal every few years.

Messigician

New and last? offer. Less years so he can renew again for more money in 1 or 2 years. Like Balde.

The club has offered Ilaix a 3 year deal, although the goal was to get a long term deal. They want him to prove himself and then renegotiate in 2024 with better conditions. There is a 50% chance of the renewal, sources say. [@martinezferran]

50% chance lol so he either will or he won't renew

Porque

Ilaix will flip a coin to decide if he stays or goes. The only problem is being in Catalunya, the coin might not reach the floor [Source: Tebasala]

ronniecro

to paraphrase captain Ed Hocken : there's a 50-50 chance of him staying. only there's a 10% of chance for that

Home of Barca Fans