If Xavi really leaves, what would you do?

If Xavi really leaves, what would you do?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Xavi signed a pre-contract with Al Arabi, their coach and president confirmed that. Pending a meeting with Lucho, Xavi really might leave.
So, what would you do?

Jägermeister

Vidal isn't good enough, neither is Pogba. I don't really like Kroos' style and Roberto won't develop to a Barca leader. Therefore I'd go for Koke.

H

Haruko The Goon

If I were in charge at Barca, I'd know that Valdes/Puyol/Alves/Xavi/Cesc/Villa/Abidal all leaving in the last 12 months is something HUGE.

TerStegen/Neymar/Ratick have been bought in, and I wouldn't feel like the squad has it in them to compete with Real at the minute.

Big names, with big quality need to be signed.

I'd go ALL OUT, for Toni Kroos. Get him in the Xavi position asap. Play a 4-2-3-1 with Messi as the ACM and Neymar up front. Iniesta left, and Busquests/Kroos in the middle. Unsure about who to play wide right. Possibly Sanchez.

Go back to extreme pressing.

Alaba/Hummels/Pique/? to be the back 4 (I need a RB?) lol

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
attachment.php

In all seriousness, pay Koke's buyout asap. If Koke declines, then get working on bringing Pjanic here. And try to seal a deal for Gundogan.

FC B

Vidal isn't good enough, neither is Pogba. I don't really like Kroos' style and Roberto won't develop to a Barca leader. Therefore I'd go for Koke.

I'd too go for Koke but since is that expensive I'd go for Pjanic regarding the circumstances.

P.S. Gundogan should have as well been included in the voting options of the poll.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I'd wait a year and get Gundogan.

I would do that too but it's not an option because we don't know 1.) if Gündogan is able to get to his top-form again and 2.) if we will be hit with the ban. We need to buy now to avoid depression next summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Trust Iniesta/Rafinha/Rakitic/Sergi Roberto and also Samper from time to time...... or splash the cash on Koke..... Or wait till next transfer window and follow Gundogan's progress which is a bit of a lottery right now.....(given we're not hit with the transfer ban)

Hmmmmmmmm........

V

voodoomaster

Its very good, but Its sad he cant be manager. He has charisma, authority, knows the game and the players. Maybe in some years when lucho is gone we Will see xavi leads us with Barca football, not tata football. If xavi had coached instead of playing this season we would have won the treble easily.

Home of Barca Fans