Ibrahim Afellay

roger

afellay showed some nice skill and pace, but I do agree, he seems out of touch with the barca system. I hope he can improve though as he does show promise

kaisers0ze

tumblr_lnefnxnqZV1qfev2vo1_400.jpg

Dont know where or when this is.. but its a nice picture. Old and new.

Zebulun

Big talent just needs to keep his head up when he's running as sometimes he drops his head and his final pass is bad.

LaMessiah

Very interested to see how he does with a full off season to get into the groove of this season. Could be a very important part of this year in many different roles

ryuken

Well if he does go i wish him all the best. But what a half season he got. 1 Liga, 1 CL. We'll be making a profit for sure.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Remains to be seen, too early to say for sure, IMO...From a quality standpoint, I think it's clear he has the skill set & drive to prove an asset going forward...From a trust standpoint, Pep clearly believes in him...From a financial, there's clearly motivation to profit from a player who was bought on the cheap and perhaps an argument that his market value will only decrease in '12 (Assuming he plays less this season with potentially Alexis AND Cesc)

Still, I think there's room for the player to prove an asset and how often can you really benefit from a talented player like Afellay who is so cheap compared to the sort of players normally brought in to augment the squad?

Villa, Pedro, Leo, Alexis & Iniesta....There's room for him as depth with Jeffren & Bojan leaving...Cesc, Xavi & Thiago can't offer up what Afellay can on the wings

I can see it happening that Rosell tries to profit from a sale of the player but I don't believe it's needed...I hope it doesn't happen obviously because I think he's a player that can still add a lot to this side

Home of Barca Fans