Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 40 and above

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnN

Day 11693:
- Back pain has subsided.
- Ear ringing comes and goes according to tiredness.
- Neck feels better - bought a neck massager.
- Everything else is great!

KingLeo10

Day 11693:
- Back pain has subsided.
- Ear ringing comes and goes according to tiredness.
- Neck feels better - bought a neck massager.
- Everything else is great!

:lol: Life seems awfully short when you reduce it to 25,000 - 30,000 days on average.

Total-Football

32.. I would like to report the onset of minor knees problems.. Could be due to autoimmune stuff because I have that shit.

Edit: few grey filaments made their debut on the sides.. barely visible but still noteworthy

Last edited:

JohnN

32.. I would like to report the onset of minor knees problems.. Could be due to autoimmune stuff because I have that shit.

Edit: few grey filaments made their debut on the sides.. barely visible but still noteworthy

We should make a thread so people under 30 who feel invincible have some fun until it hits them in a couple of years and they start saying their issues, and we will be (probably) here to enjoy their misery.

BarcaOG

Banned

man, i have had silver hairs here and there...noticeably...since 25, lol. youre a late bloomer!

Horatio

You're welcome
I had more grey hairs last year than now. Last year I found 8. Now it's 3. Spooky.
Technically they are white though and glisten. Transparent without pigmentation it seems.

Aside from that feel pretty fit for my age. Barely muscle problems or aches. For the type of work I did should've worn knees, but no issues with them really.
Barely had muscle cramps in my life as well.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
i actually kind of like my silver hairs. i have some here and there, but its not like theyre taking over my hair. its just like a cool touch-up feature, lol

Total-Football

man, i have had silver hairs here and there...noticeably...since 25, lol. youre a late bloomer!

Yeah I noticed there is a a random character to this.. I know a guy ur age but full blown grey. And it's not stress for his case because he is one dumb fuck who doesn't think much

Home of Barca Fans