Votes: 9 11.7%
  • 35-40

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 40 and above

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valdario

Oh wait for it. 30s hit your body hard. It's the time when sleeping in any surface and waking up normal again is no longer possible, without back pains. Good times ahead.

Damn, I hope it won't be like that in 10 years from now on for me, do y'all share the same experience as he does? I mean, the 30+ people on this forum

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Damn, I hope it won't be like that in 10 years from now on for me, do y'all share the same experience as he does? I mean, the 30+ people on this forum

Yes bro, i remember the good old times when i was 29 years old. I was jumping on the streets, running 5km everyday, waking up with no pain. This all has changed when i hit the thirties. I remember when i woke up on my 30th birthday and feeling a pain on my knee which i have never felt. Suddenly i needed a glasses to read my messages on my mobile phone which i had to search for nearly one hour as i forgot where i did put it. Normally i go to the work but on this day i took the bus as i felt tired. From one day to the next day i hated loud music and just wanted to relax the whole day. So you see the thirties arent as powerful as your twenties.

khaled_a_d

Far worse actually , at least for me.
Have seen people who was able to improve their body and wss great in 30's & 40's but they are the exception

serghei

I don't know, men look great imo between 30 and 45. Peak looks, great facial hair, and that but of immaturity typical in 20something men is gone. You just have to work hard to stay in shape and really be careful with your diet and lifestyle.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't know, men look great imo between 30 and 45. Peak looks, great facial hair, and that but of immaturity typical in 20something men is gone. You just have to work hard to stay in shape and really be careful with your diet and lifestyle.

Right, men can still look very good in their thirties with the right lifestyle.

Home of Barca Fans