Hatem Ben Arfa

gregorrin10

Where'd you get that info from? PSG seems to be his preffered option, yes, but they haven't even declared any special interest, i read that Ben Arfa is actually on the verge of signing for Sevilla...or Leicester, but Sevilla seems to be all but confirmed.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Saw his games for PSG so far and all I got to say is thank God we didn't sign this selfish idiot. Trying to get past 4-5 players while only losing the ball over and over again. Messi would've seriously killed him if he ever came here.
Then there are also the comments made by David Luiz that Ben Arfa is always late to training. Such professionalism. :worthy:

How the fuck did PSG go from Zlatan to the likes of Ben Arfa and Jese? Is the oil drying up?

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Saw his games for PSG so far and all I got to say is thank God we didn't sign this selfish idiot. Trying to get past 4-5 players while only losing the ball over and over again. Messi would've seriously killed him if he ever came here.
Then there are also the comments made by David Luiz that Ben Arfa is always late to training. Such professionalism. :worthy:

How the fuck did PSG go from Zlatan to the likes of Ben Arfa and Jese? Is the oil drying up?
He always starts the season with a 4/5 kilos of overweight. He played as a striker in these matches, it's not his position.

Zlatan is old and you can't win the Champions League with Zlatan.

Jese will be a good back up for Cavani.

Home of Barca Fans