Hatem Ben Arfa

Zincubus

Banned
He is fucking shocking. Last time i saw him he was hauled of by Bruce after 20 mins at Old trafford.

No where near good enough, even for barca's bench.

He never played for a good , dominant , possession based team though .... on his day he's unplayable .

Check out his skills compilations on uTube .

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Tearing apart french defenses and failing hard at Newcastle are not the most flattering credentials, to be honest...

So what is he going to do when we face a parked bus that even Neymar, Messi and Iniesta have trouble dribbling?

Hell, what does he have to offer besides his dribbling anyway? Average passing, poor end product, bad attitude and mental weakness? I think I'll pass...

Trafalgar

Tearing apart french defenses and failing hard at Newcastle are not the most flattering credentials, to be honest...

So what is he going to do when we face a parked bus that even Neymar, Messi and Iniesta have trouble dribbling?

Hell, what does he have to offer besides his dribbling anyway? Average passing, poor end product, bad attitude and mental weakness? I think I'll pass...

I think I heard somewhere were gettin him for free :lol:
& tbh I dont think he will ask for a massive salary since he said in a itw he doesnt care for money he only wants titles.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think I heard somewhere were gettin him for free :lol:
& tbh I dont think he will ask for a massive salary since he said in a itw he doesnt care for money he only wants titles.

I bet Douglas doesn't care about money either, he is in it for the titles!

xavi_the_Boss

What do you mean with poor end product?
They scored 55 goals and he was involved in 22 of those.

We wouldn't be bringing him in to break down Atletico. We'd bring him in to rest Messi/Neymar/Suarez against Getafe so that they can break down Atletico.

Jombi

We wouldn't be bringing him in to break down Atletico. We'd bring him in to rest Messi/Neymar/Suarez against Getafe so that they can break down Atletico.

He will of course also have to play whenever MSN are injured and suspended, including against Atletico. And we have been quite lucky so far with injuries.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
xavi_the_Boss said:
They scored 55 goals and he was involved in 22 of those.

In french league with a team focused on him... Or maybe we should go and sign Jonas too, he has the stats to back him up...

We wouldn't be bringing him in to break down Atletico. We'd bring him in to rest Neymar, Suarez or Messi against Getafe so that they can break down Atletico.

Munir, Sandro, Rafinha, Arda or even Adriano can be used with the sole purpose of resting players... Being able to rest other players should not be a reason to sign anyone, that should be an added bonus to his real abilities and what he can bring to the club...

Last edited:
He will of course also have to play whenever MSN are injured and suspended, including against Atletico. And we have been quite lucky so far with injuries.

Anyone we buy will be several steps down from MSN. We can't exactly splash dozens of millions on a superstar forward to throw him on the bench.

Last edited:

gasgas

In french league with a team focused on him... Or maybe we should go and sign Jonas too, he has the stats to back him up...

Munir, Sandro, Rafinha, Arda or even Adriano can be used with the sole purpose of resting players... Being able to rest other players should not be a reason to sign anyone, that should be an added bonus to his real abilities and what he can bring to the club...
Man You're evil :pep:
No pun intended :pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hatem does not seem to have changed very much from his EPL days.... That very same headless-chicken running into defenders. And most of his goals are by chance, either keeper not doing his job well or Hatem hoping to God his shot ends up in goal when no body would expect him to take a shot in the first place. None of them are expected here at Barca, keepers in general being better than the ones in Ligue 1 and the Little Dictator would kick the shit out of any player who would attempt those stupid shots (I mean the best of the modern strikers, Suarez himself don't go for them here!)

Can't believe the board is considering this transfer!

Yannik

And most of his goals are by chance

He scored some crazy solo goals, really some Messi shit but I really wonder how often he actually attempts that and costs his team the ball. He can go past 2 players with sick tekkers and the people will go nuts, but when he fails vs the third one then what was all that for? If he really is that kind of head through the wall player then he would logically end up victorious 2 or 3 times and those will be sick goals, but also rarely few compared to the attempts he needed for them. Bar the technique, his decisionmaking would need to be absolutely spot on if he wants a shot at even a rotational role at Barca.

Messi983

You can say that he wouldn't score as many goals in Barça and I agree with that but with at least two and possible all three of MSN around him he'd have more space then now when opponent defenders can concentrate on him much more.

Home of Barca Fans