Harry Kane

Porque

I thought the Nunez investment was to eventually replace Salah as Diaz was to replace Mane.

But Mane has been playing Striker recently so what you are saying is that both Diaz and Nunez are replacing Mane. :lol:

Jota is first option in rotation then.

So Liverpool would still need to acquire a RW next season. Interesting.

Zidane82

I thought the Nunez investment was to eventually replace Salah as Diaz was to replace Mane.

But Mane has been playing Striker recently so what you are saying is that both Diaz and Nunez are replacing Mane. :lol:

Salah will play RW next season

Temptation

Nunez is a striker bro. He can fill in at RW but he is a striker.

We'll need to get an RW next season

Porque

Nah. Just thought they were activating the purchase option in anticipation of the Salah situation.

As they had done in Winter with Mane and Diaz before that, and to an extent, Firmino and Jota before that even.

Obviously I know Darwin is not a right winger, which is why I questioned a potential shift around (Diaz or Jota to RW for example) or Klopp gone crazy and thinks Nunez could go there.

Now if Liverpool go for Nunez for 100m, Diaz for 47m and Jota for 44m, while still needing another right forward next year for the starting 11 it really goes to show how difficult it is to replicate for model that brought Mane, Salah, Firmino. And how hyper inflated the market has become even after Covid.

Morten

Been scoring a bunch of clutch goals for Spurs this season, but since Haaland exists nobody talks about him anymore, must suck.

fergus90

Owen Hargreaves also for quite a few years. I can see Kane joining Bayern to be fair. The man is reaching 30 and is yet to win a trophy, he will want to change that.

Temptation

Owen Hargreaves also for quite a few years. I can see Kane joining Bayern to be fair. The man is reaching 30 and is yet to win a trophy, he will want to change that.

Surely he'll want Shearer's record more than a Bundesliga Title?

Also Harry is a very London kinda guy. He's settled in London and a total family man. Can't see him leaving England with Shearer's record in reach.....

Home of Barca Fans