Harry Kane

Morten

Unless, he actually gets to leave Spurs, this was probably his big chance at a major trophy, thats a shame.

First half he was quite decent, moved on the ball, disappeared a bit in the 2nd half, like most of the attackers though.

Joan

Kane.png

FC433

Turning into Messi where he is getting a lot better individually, but teams will struggle to fit him in. Not a Pure CF anymore. I personally do not like that.

Laplacian

He won't go to City lol.

1. City won't pay 160m for a player.

2. Levy won't sell for anything less than an absolutely ridiculous fee.

fergus90

There largest ever transfer fee was De Bruyne at 68 mil and then Dias at 61 mil. No chance they spend 160 million on Harry Kane.

Porque

City can't even afford Kane, the paupers. Pep said so. They will be lucky if they can manage to buy two fullbacks for 60m each.

Jenks

He won't go to City lol.

1. City won't pay 160m for a player.

2. Levy won't sell for anything less than an absolutely ridiculous fee.

160m is a ridiculous fee. There was something about someone on the City board in a meeting with fans groups saying they're going big this summer because FFP is basically suspended. I fully expect this story to be true or close to the truth, and Spurs are denying it for now so that they don't get rinsed in the transfer market. I would bet on the Grealish deal happening too.

Home of Barca Fans