Harry Kane

fergus90

Sol Campbell was at Spurs for 12 years, and he had no problems to betray them for an even bigger rival in Arsenal. Everything is possible, but in the end, he will probably stay at Spurs, shouldn't have signed the contract in 2018, it was a huge career mistake in hindsight.

Yeah but Sol Campbell left them for free and it's pretty much the only high-profile transfer that happened between those clubs. Still hated to this day, even by fans that weren't old enough to remember it :lol:

Kane is gonna cost a fortune and Levy wouldn't sell directly to Chelsea I don't think, not unless the offer was absolutely ridiculous.

Jenks

He's watched Walker leave and win leagues for fun, Eriksen leave and win Serie A, and now Trippier leave and win La Liga. He's definitely going to do what he can to force his way out, but I don't think Spurs are going to be as humble and gentlemanly about it as he seems to expect.

Rory

Nor should they be. He's won them 0 trophies and signed a long term contract. Would be fuming if I was spurs.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Who are the other two? Henry? CR7? Suarez?

Just checked.

Andy Cole 93/94 34G 13A
Luis Suarez 13/14 31G 17A
Harry Kane 20/21 23G 14A

Alan Shearer in 94/95 had 34G 13A but Darren Anderton had 14 assists.
Thierry Henry in 02/03 had 24G 25A which is just crazy. But van Nistelrooy had 25 goals.
Thierry Henry in 04/05 had 25G 14A but Lampard had 16 assists.

In a couple of seasons Cristiano, Drogba and van Persie were close too.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans